Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
She is like part cat remember
Say Girl

Saw Anne rap on Conan. She actually went hard. :lol:

solo2001 wrote:Saw Anne rap on Conan. She actually went hard. :lol:
I hate not having cable

I will have to wait till tomorrow when it's up on teamcoco
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:It really annoys me. People bitch about her not being sexy enough.. then they see heels and say it's not real enough. People just wanna bitch.

You know damn well when the film comes out most of the same people are going to say it's awesome.
Spend a day on ontd, it's women bashing other women for supposedly being 'basic' and unsexy. It'll get your rage up good

artpixie wrote:
Redsmile wrote:It really annoys me. People bitch about her not being sexy enough.. then they see heels and say it's not real enough. People just wanna bitch.

You know damn well when the film comes out most of the same people are going to say it's awesome.
Spend a day on ontd, it's women bashing other women for supposedly being 'basic' and unsexy. It'll get your rage up good
I'll have to check it out lol
Say Girl

basically i reckon catwoman has A LOT OF running time in this movie, so if your not a huge fan of hathaway your going to be pissed. i cant get why nolan decided to redo catwoman again. I fear for this now and am worried about the suckiness. Catomwan on the batpod? FFS

sunshine786 wrote:Catomwan on the batpod? FFS
What's so bad about that?

sunshine786 wrote:basically i reckon catwoman has A LOT OF running time in this movie, so if your not a huge fan of hathaway your going to be pissed. i cant get why nolan decided to redo catwoman again. I fear for this now and am worried about the suckiness. Catomwan on the batpod? FFS
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

sunshine786 wrote:basically i reckon catwoman has A LOT OF running time in this movie, so if your not a huge fan of hathaway your going to be pissed. i cant get why nolan decided to redo catwoman again. I fear for this now and am worried about the suckiness. Catomwan on the batpod? FFS
She's the one aspect of this project that concerns me. I'm not alone. Casual fans at my business and on facebook are also worried about Hathaway.

If she does well low expectations might end up being beneficial. But I'm worried. I don't know why she would have stilettos on and be in the catwoman suit at the same time.

She's so cute.