Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
let's be honest, we only wanted WB to release the pic of cat woman so we can get a new hollywoodrape video

talli wrote:The pendant she's wearing + her hair and make up being done makes me think that is her in wardrobe for a scene. It has to be. They don't do make up till the clothes go on.
I would like to agree.

The hair and dress are completely different than the various pairs of shorts we have seen her in. She also had a weird dyed looking shirt on earlier in the week. This is a completely different style. The pendant bothers me though. The pendant is kind of over the top and it does actually seem to be something she would wear off set. So I'm torn. :lol:

Rukia wrote:
talli wrote:The pendant she's wearing + her hair and make up being done makes me think that is her in wardrobe for a scene. It has to be. They don't do make up till the clothes go on.
I would like to agree.

The hair and dress are completely different than the various pairs of shorts we have seen her in. She also had a weird dyed looking shirt on earlier in the week. This is a completely different style. The pendant bothers me though. The pendant is kind of over the top and it does actually seem to be something she would wear off set. So I'm torn. :lol:
Those are most likely her own casual clothes before she wears the clothes for the scene. Somehow i don't imagine selina kyle wearing a hipster galaxy t-shirt, maybe it's just me but i thank god anne is not styling herself in the movie.

talli wrote:let's be honest, we only wanted WB to release the pic of cat woman so we can get a new hollywoodrape video
Of course.

talli wrote:let's be honest, we only wanted WB to release the pic of cat woman so we can get a new hollywoodrape video
:twothumbsup:

talli wrote: they would wash the make up away. and undo her hair

i'm disappointed
that hollywoodrape hasnt responded to the cat woman pic yet. what's the hold up. is he in pittsburgh looking for Nolan?
Yeah, probably. It's still strange that she would wear that dress in winter though...

hollywood rape video? there's no rape

SantomTheWhite wrote:hollywood rape video? there's no rape
He rapes everyone's ears with the truth.

looks like my hunch was right
Catwoman is apparently one of the most well written characters we’ve seen in these movies so far and she could potentially steal the show the way Heath Ledger did last time. She does some cool stuff in the movie like jumping out of windows and stealing the Batpod. Her back story is that she has a history of abuse and works as a stripper and is also a pickpocket.

Read more: http://batman-news.com/2011/08/06/exclu ... z1UGMiAxcL

talli wrote:looks like my hunch was right
Catwoman is apparently one of the most well written characters we’ve seen in these movies so far and she could potentially steal the show the way Heath Ledger did last time. She does some cool stuff in the movie like jumping out of windows and stealing the Batpod. Her back story is that she has a history of abuse and works as a stripper and is also a pickpocket.

Read more: http://batman-news.com/2011/08/06/exclu ... z1UGMiAxcL
That sounds perfect, but is it really that reliable? He was right about the Batpod thing, but that could have been a good guess.