Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:if the cat woman cowl does make it into the film, here is how i envision her involvement to play out
she falls in love with Bruce, learns his secret, saves him from death when Bane breaks his back, then goes out to fight him and a symbolic gesture puts on a mask
If Selina does in fact go to face Bane as a symbol of her feelings for Bruce, I think it would be quite an incredible scene. It'd be really emotional, because she'd of course be going to her death, and her death scene could be a really powerful moment in the film, especially by the hands of Bane.

Crazy Eight wrote:
talli wrote:if the cat woman cowl does make it into the film, here is how i envision her involvement to play out
she falls in love with Bruce, learns his secret, saves him from death when Bane breaks his back, then goes out to fight him and a symbolic gesture puts on a mask
If Selina does in fact go to face Bane as a symbol of her feelings for Bruce, I think it would be quite an incredible scene. It'd be really emotional, because she'd of course be going to her death, and her death scene could be a really powerful moment in the film, especially by the hands of Bane.
Well then how does Bane get defeated? :neutral:

Baconboy wrote:
The Butler will defeat him

Baconboy wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Batman...

Crazy Eight wrote:
But Chris would never kill a woman. Oh wait...

Baconboy wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Robin.

Mason01 wrote:Image
I look very carefully and i see her nipple

Is that you Overman?

Are there any characters that won't die? :lol: