Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:maybe rather than being a prostitute, she's a stripper? would explain the dance training shes been talking about...also being on the pole she can emulate a cat..."cat woman" may even be her stage name
Cool theory. And it would be a twist on the Year One origin. The kind of twist Nolan has done with these stories before (like Dent burned by fire instead of acid for example).

Melack wrote:
talli wrote:maybe rather than being a prostitute, she's a stripper? would explain the dance training shes been talking about...also being on the pole she can emulate a cat..."cat woman" may even be her stage name
Cool theory. And it would be a twist on the Year One origin. The kind of twist Nolan has done with these stories before (like Dent burned by fire instead of acid for example).

i wouldn't be opposed to it, although i prefer for her to just be a straight up thief/burglar....her physicality makes me think she won't be much of a fighter.

Well, if her "Year One" origin is being used, she is a prostitute. Easy to see the cat thing as a fetish. Either way, Nolan was "blown away" by her audition. Which means she did something right. He discovered the Joker inside of Heath Ledger. He can discover something inside of Anne.

Honestly, though. The real reason we're going to see this film is to watch Tom Hardy beat the crap out of Christian Bale.

Notrip22 wrote:Looking at the goggles more, is it possible that the goggles are actually over her catwoman mask, it kind of looks like that actually? and she is just using the goggles for driving? just a thought
I didn't think about this... I doubt it but it could be^^

Talli why not? Although how would the connexion be made between Catwoman/Selina the stripper? :think: Or when they would be searching for her then would they be like "Yeah, there's a woman over here who calls herself Catwoman but no one know who she really is... She didn't come back these last days."

I also think she's more of a fighter ;)

Batcat wrote:
Notrip22 wrote:Looking at the goggles more, is it possible that the goggles are actually over her catwoman mask, it kind of looks like that actually? and she is just using the goggles for driving? just a thought
I didn't think about this... I doubt it but it could be^^

Talli why not? Although how would the connexion be made between Catwoman/Selina the stripper? :think: Or when they would be searching for her then would they be like "Yeah, there's a woman over here who calls herself Catwoman but no one know who she really is... She didn't come back these last days."

I also think she's more of a fighter ;)

her physique simply doesn't look like it could bear the stress of fighting...look how skinny Anne got, it's for a reason.

@darkest night...Nolan didn't discover the joker in Heath Ledger....Heath Ledger created the joker based on the dialogue in the script.

Catwoman's outfit/gear/costume/whatever the shit really...from these pictures...doesn't look that bad.

Yeah the "stunt woman" pics look much better. The official pic of Anne in her front view doesnt look impressive to me. All I have to say is HOTT.

DARK STEEL wrote:Yeah the "stunt woman" pics look much better. The official pic of Anne in her front view doesnt look impressive to me. All I have to say is HOTT.
The suit looks tight on the stunt woman. And it might just be a result of the awkward position she is in... but the bottom line is it looks good. The suit on Anne looked loose.

It also looks better because it's a side view. The goggles aren't nearly as obnoxious from the side.

if the cat woman cowl does make it into the film, here is how i envision her involvement to play out
she falls in love with Bruce, learns his secret, saves him from death when Bane breaks his back, then goes out to fight him and a symbolic gesture puts on a mask