Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
loop wrote: You could argue, though that it says something about his interest in female characters (or rather the lack thereof) that he feels drawn to remake/adapt this kind of source material. I'm with pixie on this one. Nolan isn't exactly known for creating interesting, independent female characters who survive the duration of his films - yet. It will be very interesting to see how he handles Catwoman.
I agree with this...

About Rachel Dawes, I agree with Vader that on the paper she was meant to be an independant female lead who had her own agenda, who fought for justice and didn't depend at all on Bruce BUT I think the women casted to play her did not really do justice to the character and eventhough she was still a strong woman she was acted in such a way that she seemed irrevelant on her own... Like she couldn't do much without Batman or Harvey.
So it's not really Nolan's fault or the writing which is the problem.

Beetles wrote:
Apparently, someone from SHH posted that Anne was in a prison outfit
:shock:
Do you have a link?

pixiedivision wrote:
Beetles wrote:
Apparently, someone from SHH posted that Anne was in a prison outfit
:shock:
Do you have a link?
oh no...you have my quote without the spoiler tags... if you can, can you edit it with the tags please :thumbup:

This is very interesting. I wasn't expecting that. I hope it's true.

anonymity wrote:
Yeah!! :thumbup: She might look less "mad" though (well, I hope) :lol:

cooldued wrote:kinda disappointed we still have seen anything of anne yet.
I agree!

I don't need to see her as Catwoman or anything. I just want to see how thin she is. How black her hair is. How long her hair is. That sort of stuff.

anne's new film is releasing around early august, so get ready for some tdkr talk. really anticipating what she'll spill.

yea i wish we saw even something small from her. but with banes new look i wonder if it gives some hints about catwoman. i mean we still dont know if shes from gotham or not. she could have a more worldy look like bane does. :think:

I think we're going to get a big reveal for Catwoman in the same way we did with Bane. She's a very famous and iconic character, Nolan wouldn't want some people filming production on the streets to get photos online before he does.