Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It won't be as radical as Heath was, but she'll be good. she doesn't have the kind of character that would allow her to experiment like Heath Ledger did. I think if anything Tom Hardy has the more challenging, and interesting gig.

Her Hair won't be just DARK (brown is also relatively dark), it will be BLACK as explained above!

Mason01 wrote:

cchriswake wrote:photo set of Hathaway at the airport

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/31 ... ut-of-lax/

Cool. Is it just me or does she look a little skinnier than usual?

Definitely not as "curvy" as she's looked in the past. Perhaps she's been hitting the gym in preparation for Catwoman.

The almost impossible puzzle for Anne is: Selina is really curvy and simoultaneaously slim!Not to be rude but if she loses even more weight she will have almost no breast/decollete and waist. Whereas Selina's decollete ought to be breathtaking and her waist stressed with enormous sexual appeal coming along with her overall figure!

I also think she does look slimmer than usual too, and I agree with you, I just think she was already fine as she were before for Catwoman, but if she stays like she is in that pic it will be ok too!
she doesn't have the kind of character that would allow her to experiment like Heath Ledger did.
I disagree with this, Catwoman is as much of a challenging character as the Joker is. Even more maybe in the sens that she is ambiguous and that a lot of people (except Nolan fans) are already expecting her to fail, because no one can do better that what Pfeiffer did and the next Catwoman sucked.
So I think this role is a real challenge, it's not going to be easy for Hathaway so I hope she'll get through it 8-)

That's why I said I don't mind if her hair stay brown :lol: Black would be better of course, but I'm fine with brown hair too 8-)

I disagree with this, Catwoman is as much of a challenging character as the Joker is. Even more maybe in the sens that she is ambiguous and that a lot of people (except Nolan fans) are already expecting her to fail, because no one can do better that what Pfeiffer did and the next Catwoman sucked.
So I think this role is a real challenge, it's not going to be easy for Hathaway so I hope she'll get through it 8-)
I agree...Catwoman can be just as complex and quality like as the joker.

Catwoman is as much of a challenging character as the Joker is. Even more maybe in the sens that she is ambiguous and that a lot of people (except Nolan fans) are already expecting her to fail, because no one can do better that what Pfeiffer did and the next Catwoman sucked.
+1 My point exactly :thumbup:

Thanks to both :)

I made a dream about Selina this night. She was in the Wayne museum and she wanted to see something at an auction sale (in order to steal it next) and Alfred was talking to her saying she should meet Bruce but I woke up before they met, kinda frustrating :lol: Also TDKR was on my TV and it wasn't out yet in the theatres. It won't happen I know :D

I didn't mean that she wasn't a complex character. I just mean in terms of characterization its not as colorful or vivid of a character as the joker. Like Christian Bale said, every character is not loud and wacky ( in reference to playing Dicky).

Catwoman will wear and look exactly like this... period... for 2hr 30 mins :D :D :D :D :D :D