Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:
liking the viral marketing more than the finished film.
There are people who like viral more than the finished film?

..... :facepalm:

I hope it's just an expression.
I enjoyed the viral marketing of Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus more than I did the film. :|

all you have to do is see hathaway in havoc. that should be enough evidence.

OVERMAN wrote:
George wrote:
For being so interested in the viral marketing, liking the viral marketing more than the finished film, or both? ;)
liking the viral marketing more than the finished film. :brick:
I'm not saying I like the viral marketing more than the finished film. If I had to choose one now I'd obviously watch the finished film over play its viral marketing games. I guess it's just another way of saying that The Dark Knight didn't quite live up to all the excitement and expectations set by the year or so of viral marketing.

all you have to do is see hathaway in havoc. that should be enough evidence.
For me she was at her best (read: feline effect) in 'Love and Other Drugs' and 'Get Smart', such a classy, good looking woman. Acting wise? Well, 'Brokeback Mountain', 'Devil Wears Prada', 'Rachel Getting Married'... She is a lot like Heath Ledger, typecasting, lots of potential and then wow: Selina Kyle/Catwoman. :modesty:

You go Anne! I'm not your biggest fan, but I have a feeling I will be, and quite soon.

I was just about to post that Anne Hathaway will portray the best version of Selina Kyle/Catwoman that Nolan has thought up. Because it had not been said in a while but m4st4 beat me to it.

Also there is nothing wrong with enjoying viral marketing I personally don't see the appeal of it but there is nothing wrong with enjoying anything if you think about.

To quote Zombieland “Enjoy the little things”

talli wrote:Image
niiiceee :P :P :modesty:
Why you lurking my page brah?

She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the TDKR press shots!

Wow! How gorgeous is she? :D

Beautiful!