Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Rukia wrote:
DKnight007 wrote:A hair cut like this would also work for the TDKRises but with black hair:

Perfect.
Actually, I think that is a bad picture of her; she looks funny. :problem:

Catwoman has been drawn with short hair for decades now. The short hair looks good on Catwoman and it looks good on her.
100% Agreed!

Am I the only one who thinks Selina Kyle was always sort of rogueish, kinky and smart, adventure kind of character? Femme fatale is just your regular woman in black dress who seduces men and schemes all the way... Catwoman is much more, she's like Han Solo with tits! :D

Sooo...short fuse-like hair, all the way! Just like in the COMIC BOOKS. ;)

chee wrote:Bah, I must be the only person who thinks she looks good with short hair.

You obviously didn't read my comment. Short haired Hathaway FTW

I am posting to bring this up front because of a post in the Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane! Topic

Frankly my views have not changed much but I am more accepting of a Selina Kyle love interest, if it was done right. Having Batman/Bruce turn her in at the end or somthing along the lines of him choosing to remain Batman.

'Let me get this straight: You think that your favorite director, one of the smartest, most powerful filmmakers in the world, is secretly a hack who spends his nights scribling TDKR script without the actual Catwoman in it. And your plan is to post your idea on this forum? Good luck.'

... :lol:

I think most of the film will focus on Selina Kyle. Somewhere time along, she becomes Catwoman or the Cat.
Last edited by Fran on February 14th, 2011, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m4st4 wrote:'Let me get this straight: You think that your favorite director, one of the smartest, most powerful filmmakers in the world, is secretly a hack who spends his nights scribling TDKR script without the actual Catwoman in it. And your plan is to post your idea on this forum? Good luck.'

:lol: :lol: :lol: Amazing!

I'm very interested too on Nolan's take on Selina/Catwoman (yes, I do think both will be in the movie because of what Wally Pfister said and he's working on the movie too right? and because a lot of people who will watch this movie might not know who Selina Kyle is, I have to admit I haven't read the comics, only watched the animated series and I didn't know for example that Dent was Two-face and it's part of why I loved TDK so much. Seeing Harvey Dent becoming Two-face, watching him change this way or seeing him with his coin all the time was really exciting, so I wish something like this will be done with Selina as well^^)

Anyway, I like some ideas given over here for Selina. She could be a prostitute yes, and she could steal from her rich client, because they don't deserve to have what they have. (I would actually love to see her steal from Bruce's enterprise or from his manor, it could be very interesting! What if this "Cat buglar" actually catches Bruce's interest because she's stolen a lot of money from his enterprise without being caught?) I also read that Catwoman is against killing in the comics (or in some comics at least) so maybe this could be a way to oppose her to Batman. Why is she doing something wrong? She steals from bad guys, he kills bad guys. Aren't they on the same side after all?
About Rachel, I don't think Bruce will forget her so quickly actually. That's why I hope that Alfred will tell him the truth about Rachel's letter. I think it would be easier for Bruce to move on if he knows that Rachel was in love with Dent and not with him.
What I also like about Selina is that she will be the first woman to understand Bruce's duality, the fact that there's 2 different persons in him. The fact that what he seems to be, is not who he is, what Rachel could never understand.

About the whip, I don't really know what to think. I guess it's important for Catwoman too. I guess I'll let that part to Nolan :D (as well as all the rest :lol: )

EDIT: I love the pic with Lucius's quote :lol:

m4st4 wrote:'Let me get this straight: You think that your favorite director, one of the smartest, most powerful filmmakers in the world, is secretly a hack who spends his nights scribling TDKR script without the actual Catwoman in it. And your plan is to post your idea on this forum? Good luck.'
LMAO

Okay, I have to admit you have a good point Nolan will want to explore her character. But it goes along with what I was trying to say I want Catwoman the thief, not the vigilante.

This is amazing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: