[SPOILERS] TDKR in India

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
From BOF:

''I talked to our 'ol friend "A.P." today and he is adamant that TDKR will begin production by shooting in India. A.P. told us about the India shoot back on February 11th (see story below), but recent scuttlebutt said filming would start in L.A. Since A.P. has been right 100% of the time, I believe him. India? I wonder what the hell Team Nolan will be filming there? Does the locale have anything to do with Bane? Catwoman? Talia? Crazy Quilt?''

Bane in prison? :JGLface:

http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

ImageImageImage
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Very cool.

Really, really curious. If I had to guess, I'd say this is tied in with Bane.

I doubt it would have anything to do with Bane, but of course this is just pure guessing. It's more likely to me that it has something to do with Talia Al Ghul (if she's even in the movie :D).

ugly-ass looking website, not reliable.

Why does everyone assume we're getting an origin for a villain. That would take up way too much time. I'm sure Wayne has something to do with India. Also, just because Dark Knight opened with a villain doesn't mean this is going to do the same thing. Nolan hates repeating himself; he'll never open a film the same way twice.

This completely clashes with most of the color palette of the previous films... in terms of color/look I wonder what that means for the rest of the film.

I can only assume the India shoot won't be terribly long, so they may want to get it out of the way quickly, like they did with the bank heist shoot for TDK. It'll be interesting to see how Wally shoots the India scenes.

Interesting.