[SPOILERS] TDKR in India

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hmm things are starting to get interesting. Maybe Bruce goes on vacation? :lol:

George wrote:It's not that they only mention Bale, they also said "no other Hollywood actors from the film will be part of this shooting schedule in India."

Perhaps there will be additional scenes in India with Pence, but then why would Bruce go to India 30 years later?
It seems unlikely that it would be the case, but if Wayne/Batman is going back to a location where Ra's once was, he'd be doing detective work. Indiana Batman Jones type shit. Could be wicked cool.

TeddyBlass wrote:
George wrote:It's not that they only mention Bale, they also said "no other Hollywood actors from the film will be part of this shooting schedule in India."

Perhaps there will be additional scenes in India with Pence, but then why would Bruce go to India 30 years later?
It seems unlikely that it would be the case, but if Wayne/Batman is going back to a location where Ra's once was, he'd be doing detective work. Indiana Batman Jones type shit. Could be wicked cool.
It would definitely be cool, but seems like too much when there's already Bane, Catwoman, and the GCPD to contend with.

Maybe this is the open -- the setup that propels the rest of the story into motion. Idk, I'm just vomiting ideas really.

Haha! Jai Hind! Image
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

allstarr55js wrote:Told you all that filmfanatic is a fraud.
Okay.

I relay information as I get it. Things change. As far as I know, Pence will be there. That's as far as I am going to elaborate on that subject.

Now, to be fair, I don't have to stick my neck out and do this for you guys. I do because, even though I'm working on this, I'm still a fan. And it's frustrating when you're extremely excited about a project but left in the dark. Ultimately, I don't care whether anyone believes me or not. There are certain people that have the appropriate proof regarding my authenticity and that's good enough for me. I've also given tidbits of information along the way before it was released to the general public (ie "Magnus Rex", etc).

I don't appreciate the negative attitude of some folks here (especially since this is a great site and the vast majority of you are all upstanding ladies and gents) so I might take a step back and re-evaluate my participation. At least, in the information dropping capacity.

Besides, we're kicking off quite soon so I am sure there'll be a fairly decent flurry of information leaking out here and there. Just be wary kids, we also plant fake stuff as well to throw people off the scent.

apw
filmfanatic wrote: I've also given tidbits of information along the way before it was released to the general public (ie "Magnus Rex", etc).
Production Weekly posted Magnus Rex as the working title in a blog post on 2nd February. You didn't post about it until the 10th February.

:problem:

Don't mind Allstar, dude. If he isn't bitching about something, something is wrong.

apw wrote:
filmfanatic wrote: I've also given tidbits of information along the way before it was released to the general public (ie "Magnus Rex", etc).
Production Weekly posted Magnus Rex as the working title in a blog post on 2nd February. You didn't post about it until the 10th February.

:problem:
So you're depending on him to post news now?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

filmfanatic wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Told you all that filmfanatic is a fraud.
Okay.

I relay information as I get it. Things change. As far as I know, Pence will be there. That's as far as I am going to elaborate on that subject.

Now, to be fair, I don't have to stick my neck out and do this for you guys. I do because, even though I'm working on this, I'm still a fan. And it's frustrating when you're extremely excited about a project but left in the dark. Ultimately, I don't care whether anyone believes me or not. There are certain people that have the appropriate proof regarding my authenticity and that's good enough for me. I've also given tidbits of information along the way before it was released to the general public (ie "Magnus Rex", etc).

I don't appreciate the negative attitude of some folks here (especially since this is a great site and the vast majority of you are all upstanding ladies and gents) so I might take a step back and re-evaluate my participation. At least, in the information dropping capacity.

Besides, we're kicking off quite soon so I am sure there'll be a fairly decent flurry of information leaking out here and there. Just be wary kids, we also plant fake stuff as well to throw people off the scent.
THIS ;) I still believe you! I don't mind what the article says, I know there are fake scenes and fake news out there... And even if Bruce goes to India honestly, it doesn't mean we won't have flashbacks there.
I'm glad that you come over here and verify some things for us and I would be sad if you stop.

For me things still make sens somehow and hopefully the movie will show that you were right 8-)