[SPOILERS] TDKR in India

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:

why are they casting in LA for shoots that will take place in Pittsburgh, New York, or London? Wouldnt it make more sense to cast out of new york? especially since they are smaller principal roles?

damn, I've been sleeping...i gotta submit something to JP
It's TDKR. We gotta have options.

Wow, so India and Pence are officially confirmed by our own Nolan Fans insider. Thanks filmfanatic... but please, what exactly is you're job and what are you allowed and not allowed to say? I'm intrigued...

Mason01 wrote:Wow, so India and Pence are officially confirmed by our own Nolan Fans insider. Thanks filmfanatic... but please, what exactly is you're job and what are you allowed and not allowed to say? I'm intrigued...
Unfortunately, I can't tell you what I do on Team Nolan. That would blow my cover. And I'm not really allowed to say anything at all. I just drop small tidbits here and there.

And maybe some disinformation as well.

That's how we roll :innolanwetrust:

I think you really do not know anything.

Maybe he's a faker. We'll only know he's genuine for sure if he gives us a tiny bit of official information about the film, and it's in the actual film when we see it in 2012? Deal? :modesty:

Mason01 wrote:Maybe he's a faker. We'll only know he's genuine for sure if he gives us a tiny bit of official information about the film, and it's in the actual film when we see it in 2012? Deal? :modesty:
Nope, he's legit. Teddy and Alex can confirm that, and they have before. Don't know how, but I know that they have.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Maybe he's a faker. We'll only know he's genuine for sure if he gives us a tiny bit of official information about the film, and it's in the actual film when we see it in 2012? Deal? :modesty:
Nope, he's legit. Teddy and Alex can confirm that, and they have before. Don't know how, but I know that they have.
He is just a tease.

Cool, i respect your confidentiality. If he's legit...

So filmfanatic, you actually meet with Chris and speak, or just work under him and never get to see the guy?

or just work under him and never get to see the guy?
He gets coffee for Goyer.

allstarr55js wrote:He gets coffee for Goyer.
Oh, OK. :lol: