Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
He needs to keep the beard until he gets his oscar.

apw
Eww. That beard is disgusting.

infamous wrote:He needs to keep the beard until he gets his oscar.
YEAH. lol...That'd be rad. But isn't he like clean cut now?

SantomTheWhite wrote:
infamous wrote:He needs to keep the beard until he gets his oscar.
YEAH. lol...That'd be rad. But isn't he like clean cut now?
pictures of him arriving at LAX disagree

I don't get all the fascination or rants about the beard.. he clearly will have it cut come filming time in May

All that matters is how he looks in the movie... aside from that why should he conform and cut it if it's comfortable to just let it grow out in his personal life? Shouldn't matter to you.

Anyways, someone at the superherohype forums just posted some nice comparison pics and how it all might turn full circle in terms of physicality.

Bale at LAX recently

Bale at Sundance January 2004

Bale three months later during filming of Begins and at the premiere of The Machinist

On set same month

Anne Hathaway interview before the Oscars

Last edited by chee on February 27th, 2011, 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Don't double post please. ;)

Bale's going to have the Amish-Bat look for the Oscars, because I think he has to go back to China after the Oscars to finish filming 13 Flowers, from what I've read.

Anne looks absolutely incredible. Those who say she's ugly need to have an eye examination, she's freaking gorgeous.

Lincoln Bale

Mason01 wrote:Anne looks absolutely incredible. Those who say she's ugly need to have an eye examination, she's freaking gorgeous.
:twothumbsup: THIS! :)

Mason01 wrote:Anne looks absolutely incredible. Those who say she's ugly need to have an eye examination, she's freaking gorgeous.
+1 :twothumbsup: