Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
robboadam31 wrote:Has anyone seen the MTV interview with Chris Nolan? Can't access the video because of not being in the US, but if anyone can grab it and put it on YouTube or something??

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/168920 ... heme.jhtml
It's really short, the quotes in the article cover it all.

Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:Image
"A girl's gotta hug."

"And you've got an appetite."

<3

Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

I love their friendship. :D

I love how the ones who have been at all 3 movies (Bale, Freeman, Caine, and Oldman) were all in front with Nolan. I don't know if that's intentional but it's pretty cool. :thumbup:

Will there be audio or video from this available at some point? I hope so. The whole Paris press conference from the Inception junkets is on Youtube and it's awesome.

It's eery not seeing Tom at any of the press. Once again the lead villain is absent. I know the circumstances are totally different... it's just weird.

Crazy Eight wrote:It's eery not seeing Tom at any of the press. Once again the lead villain is absent. I know the circumstances are totally different... it's just weird.
He will be at the premieres I'm sure. What I find odd is why is Marion not there?, she is not even currently filming anything.

Allstar wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:It's eery not seeing Tom at any of the press. Once again the lead villain is absent. I know the circumstances are totally different... it's just weird.
He will be at the premieres I'm sure. What I find odd is why is Marion not there?, she is not even currently filming anything.
She's in New York filming Blood Ties, right? Or is that done?