[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Come on Mr. Caine, this thread isn't about making fun of Baconboy. It's about making fun of Rory. Get back on topic.

steveportee wrote:Come on Mr. Caine, this thread isn't about making fun of Baconboy. It's about making fun of Rory. Get back on topic.
:wtf: Thanks...

So this rory is no longer a mod...we now need a new moderator...

steveportee wrote:
Batcat wrote: I'm a girl :lol: I'm kind of out of what's happening right now :think:
Fair enough. To catch you up, someone found a website for a guy named Rory whose online name is filmfanatic, and basically that website is full of bullshit claims about working on TDKR.

Our very own filmfanatic claims that website isn't his, and that his name isn't Rory. Yet we find an earlier post of his on NolanFans where he says his name IS in fact Rory.

Long story short, filmfanatic aka Rory has been lying to us. And he has left the site. Just like thenextnolan, he got found out, then ran away.
Ok, thanks for the explanation! I was kind of out of the loop... Well that's sad then :neutral:

Thanks Mr Caine ;)

And Baconboy
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

steveportee wrote:Come on Mr. Caine, this thread isn't about making fun of Baconboy. It's about making fun of Rory. Get back on topic.
:eh: ehm this argument took up enough of time. This thread is still called [SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh.

Octavius wrote:This thread is still called [SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh.
Yeah. :lol:

Baconboy wrote::facepalm:
:problem:

Thanks Octavius :)

Octavius wrote:
:eh: ehm this argument took up enough of time. This thread is still called [SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh.
I know, I was kidding. I'm well aware of how off-topic this thread has gotten.

Once we get some new pics from the football shoot, this thread will right itself.

apw