Page 212 of 363

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 8:49 pm
by Crazy Eight
Baconboy wrote:No. :thumbup:
Turn the other cheek BOY.

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 8:50 pm
by steveportee
Yeah so about that guy filmfanatic....

What a dork

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 8:56 pm
by Disney+'s solo2001
steveportee wrote:
solo2001 wrote: They need avatars.
I used to like the movie Avatar but now I find it kinda cheesy. I think I'm pulling a Crazy Eight.

Wait, what are we talking about?
Here's five hundred dollars. You tell me something worth hearing, this money's yours.
A TWBB quote a day until the end of time.

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:08 pm
by Rukia
The Gotham Rogues. So what do we know about them? Is this an Arena Football League team? An NFL team? Does a different football league exist in the DC universe? Has the team been invented for this film or did the Gotham Rogues ever appear in the comics?

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:09 pm
by Crazy Eight
Rukia wrote:The Gotham Rogues. So what do we know about them? Is this an Arena Football League team? An NFL team? Does a different football league exist in the DC universe? Has the team been invented for this film or did the Gotham Rogues ever appear in the comics?
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:13 pm
by Rukia
Crazy Eight wrote:
Rukia wrote:The Gotham Rogues. So what do we know about them? Is this an Arena Football League team? An NFL team? Does a different football league exist in the DC universe? Has the team been invented for this film or did the Gotham Rogues ever appear in the comics?
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...
Well no shit. :lol:

The Arena Football League was an alternative to the National Football League. It's a league that I believe is now defunct. That's what I thought of when I saw the logo though. It's really a very simple design. Look's like something out of either the AFL or Any Given Sunday.

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:15 pm
by Crazy Eight
Rukia wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...
Well no shit. :lol:

The Arena Football League was an alternative to the National Football League. It's a league that I believe is now defunct. That's what I thought of when I saw the logo though. It's really a very simple design. Look's like something out of either the AFL or Any Given Sunday.
Oh my fucking God. Do you not know what arena football is?

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:15 pm
by bv102917
Rukia wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...
Well no shit. :lol:

The Arena Football League was an alternative to the National Football League. It's a league that I believe is now defunct. That's what I thought of when I saw the logo though. It's really a very simple design. Look's like something out of either the AFL or Any Given Sunday.
Pittsburgh has an arena football team actually, the power.

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:17 pm
by Mason
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I apologize if these photos have been posted previously, but I haven't noticed them as of yet so I decided to post them up anyway.

[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

Posted: August 5th, 2011, 9:18 pm
by MindYourSurroundings
Maybe he meant the XFL. You guys remember that shit? :lol:

Have not seen those Mason, they're very nice. Thanks! :thumbup: