[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
Baconboy wrote:No. :thumbup:
Turn the other cheek BOY.

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
Yeah so about that guy filmfanatic....

What a dork

steveportee wrote:
solo2001 wrote: They need avatars.
I used to like the movie Avatar but now I find it kinda cheesy. I think I'm pulling a Crazy Eight.

Wait, what are we talking about?
Here's five hundred dollars. You tell me something worth hearing, this money's yours.
A TWBB quote a day until the end of time.

Posts: 180
Joined: January 2011
The Gotham Rogues. So what do we know about them? Is this an Arena Football League team? An NFL team? Does a different football league exist in the DC universe? Has the team been invented for this film or did the Gotham Rogues ever appear in the comics?

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
Rukia wrote:The Gotham Rogues. So what do we know about them? Is this an Arena Football League team? An NFL team? Does a different football league exist in the DC universe? Has the team been invented for this film or did the Gotham Rogues ever appear in the comics?
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...

Posts: 180
Joined: January 2011
Crazy Eight wrote:
Rukia wrote:The Gotham Rogues. So what do we know about them? Is this an Arena Football League team? An NFL team? Does a different football league exist in the DC universe? Has the team been invented for this film or did the Gotham Rogues ever appear in the comics?
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...
Well no shit. :lol:

The Arena Football League was an alternative to the National Football League. It's a league that I believe is now defunct. That's what I thought of when I saw the logo though. It's really a very simple design. Look's like something out of either the AFL or Any Given Sunday.

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
Rukia wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...
Well no shit. :lol:

The Arena Football League was an alternative to the National Football League. It's a league that I believe is now defunct. That's what I thought of when I saw the logo though. It's really a very simple design. Look's like something out of either the AFL or Any Given Sunday.
Oh my fucking God. Do you not know what arena football is?

Posts: 8
Joined: August 2011
Rukia wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Arena? It's on Heinz field dude...
Well no shit. :lol:

The Arena Football League was an alternative to the National Football League. It's a league that I believe is now defunct. That's what I thought of when I saw the logo though. It's really a very simple design. Look's like something out of either the AFL or Any Given Sunday.
Pittsburgh has an arena football team actually, the power.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I apologize if these photos have been posted previously, but I haven't noticed them as of yet so I decided to post them up anyway.

Posts: 622
Joined: July 2011
Location: United States
Maybe he meant the XFL. You guys remember that shit? :lol:

Have not seen those Mason, they're very nice. Thanks! :thumbup:

Locked