[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Jeebus wrote:
cooldued wrote:why does it seem like the newbies are the only ones complaining about this scandal? Being lied to more than a year, it not something you can just let go.
Regardless of when I signed up, the fact remains that you're on the internet. Making a big deal about an attention-seeking idiot lying about his sources will get you absolutely nowhere. The most that you'll get out of this 'scandal' is his absence from the forums. I'd say it is something you can let go, particularly as it hardly had a profound effect on you and by not doing so, you're ultimately gaining very little, or rather, nothing.
GTFO, we take what's posted here seriously. We keep it real here on NolanFans and if you have a problem with that, then just fuck right off to imdb.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:
Jeebus wrote: Regardless of when I signed up, the fact remains that you're on the internet. Making a big deal about an attention-seeking idiot lying about his sources will get you absolutely nowhere. The most that you'll get out of this 'scandal' is his absence from the forums. I'd say it is something you can let go, particularly as it hardly had a profound effect on you and by not doing so, you're ultimately gaining very little, or rather, nothing.
GTFO, we take what's posted here seriously. We keep it real here on NolanFans and if you have a problem with that, then just fuck right off to imdb.
Boom mother fucker!

Jeebus wrote:
cooldued wrote:why does it seem like the newbies are the only ones complaining about this scandal? Being lied to more than a year, it not something you can just let go.
Regardless of when I signed up, the fact remains that you're on the internet. Making a big deal about an attention-seeking idiot lying about his sources will get you absolutely nowhere. The most that you'll get out of this 'scandal' is his absence from the forums. I'd say it is something you can let go, particularly as it hardly had a profound effect on you and by not doing so, you're ultimately gaining very little, or rather, nothing.
No one should ever get worked up about sources or whatever. Outside of Chris Nolan and those who are actually involved in the process, nobody knows a damn thing about where this film is going story wise, dialogue, etc. That goes for people who want to think they are "in the know" just because they get some set pics from a 100 feet away. You're picture takers, not sources.

Pretty simple as that, h.a.n.d

Robin wrote:
Jeebus wrote: Regardless of when I signed up, the fact remains that you're on the internet. Making a big deal about an attention-seeking idiot lying about his sources will get you absolutely nowhere. The most that you'll get out of this 'scandal' is his absence from the forums. I'd say it is something you can let go, particularly as it hardly had a profound effect on you and by not doing so, you're ultimately gaining very little, or rather, nothing.
GTFO, we take what's posted here seriously. We keep it real here on NolanFans and if you have a problem with that, then just f*** right off to imdb.
This was just icing on the cake. As if your previous post wasn't facepalm-worthy enough. Thanks bud.
Last edited by Jeebus on August 5th, 2011, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolan is the coolest freak on earth! How he swans over the ground, he's just a god in every step he's making. :D

cchriswake wrote:
Outside of Chris Nolan and those who are actually involved in the process,
That's filmfanatics claim to fame around here...

Filmfanatic...I am disappoint.

apw
The issue is he explicitly stated he was working on the production and he even made comments about how Nolan liked him.

I couldn't care less if he was posting stuff like "My sources say this" ...

Jeebus wrote:This was just icing on the cake. As if you're previous post wasn't facepalm-worthy enough. Thanks bud.
not as lame as your "grown-up speech". Tool.

and you're welcome.
@sammyjankis88

apw wrote:and he even made comments about how Nolan liked him.
:sick: Now that's embarrassing.