[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Don't know whether to trust you filmfanatic or not... :think:

it's so damn hard not to click on the spoiler tags, so many spoilers, the temptation is too big,...i can't take this anymore, i'm so excited !!! :)

Crazy Eight wrote:Don't know whether to trust you filmfanatic or not... :think:
He's a mod. Mod's are infallible.

I've only read one of these....should I read the rest? :JGLface:
Sigs???

he is the inside man

A part of me is so excited and is worshipping Nolan right now. But the other part is thinking why'd I have to go and click the fucking spoiler tags?

If Miranda kills Fox then I guess she's a straight up villain? None of that whole falls in love with Bruce and tries to help him part.

Z. Cobb wrote:he is the inside man
But he also said he might spread disinformation.

Mason01 wrote:A part of me is so excited and is worshipping Nolan right now. But the other part is thinking why'd I have to go and click the fucking spoiler tags?
You gotta be decisive. Either stay away from spoilers completely, or be like me, and embrace the spoiling!

steveportee wrote:
Mason01 wrote:A part of me is so excited and is worshipping Nolan right now. But the other part is thinking why'd I have to go and click the fucking spoiler tags?
You gotta be decisive. Either stay away from spoilers completely, or be like me, and embrace the spoiling!
I can't resist. Unless they're really massive spoilers.

Like that one.