[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:
Yeah, I'm thinking no. I mean, the beauty of a masked character (i.e. over mouth) is you can get just about any voice actor on earth to come in and be the James Earl Jones to Nolan's David Prowse.

that would cheapen Tom's performance and undermine the admiration Nolan has for him as an actor and his capabilities.

And the voice Tom was doing is how he is going to sound. The problem is youre not hearing in context so its hard to imagine what kind of frightening effect it can have. You have to know the rhythm of the scene, the atmosphere, and all sorts of elements that are integral to the scene that you have no way of knowing when you're watching a scene being shot.
Agreed.

is this a stadium? wheres this from

Old pics but I have never seen them.

never seen this shot of Blackgate action

Whoa. That's quite a revealing photo.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

that would cheapen Tom's performance and undermine the admiration Nolan has for him as an actor and his capabilities.

And the voice Tom was doing is how he is going to sound. The problem is youre not hearing in context so its hard to imagine what kind of frightening effect it can have. You have to know the rhythm of the scene, the atmosphere, and all sorts of elements that are integral to the scene that you have no way of knowing when you're watching a scene being shot.
Agreed.
My point is that you dub in the audio in post. I'm sure Tom's voice will be used.

Awesome photo.

mchekhov wrote:never seen this shot of Blackgate action

Awesome

OMMFG you guys I found me and my brother in the trailer!!!! I looked for us when the trailer came out in December, but I guess I didn't look hard enough before. I recently went frame by frame with the highest quality of the trailer I have, and voila! Granted I'm only in the first frame while my brother gets an extra half a second, but still exciting!! I am on the left, and my brother is to the right.

movieman1005 wrote:OMMFG you guys I found me and my brother in the trailer!!!! I looked for us when the trailer came out in December, but I guess I didn't look hard enough before. I recently went frame by frame with the highest quality of the trailer I have, and voila! Granted I'm only in the first frame while my brother gets an extra half a second, but still exciting!! I am on the left, and my brother is to the right.
You lucky...