[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Celestin wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:This will all leak tomorrow so I thought I would jump the gun...

So, this is what happens at Heinz Field:
Right after kick off a giant explosion goes off and opens a huge hole in the field. A whole bunch of Gotham Rogue players fall down into it. Bane emerges and addresses the entire stadium announcing that the city of Gotham is now under his control.
Some extras:
Will be given Gotham Rogues jerseys to wear during the shoot and keep at the end of the day.
filmfanatic, could you please stop acting like you're working on this movie by posting stuff from the SuperHeroHype forums here?

I know who you are, so stop it. I thought it was funny in the beginning, but now it's starting to piss me off.
:o Shit just got real.

Celestin wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:This will all leak tomorrow so I thought I would jump the gun...

Right after kick off a giant explosion goes off and opens a huge hole in the field. A whole bunch of Gotham Rogue players fall down into it. Bane emerges and addresses the entire stadium announcing that the city of Gotham is now under his control.
Some extras:
Will be given Gotham Rogues jerseys to wear during the shoot and keep at the end of the day.
filmfanatic, could you please stop acting like you're working on this movie by posting stuff from the SuperHeroHype forums here?
Sauce?

Celestin wrote:

Some extras:

I know who you are, so stop it. I thought it was funny in the beginning, but now it's starting to piss me off.
What? :lol:

celestin like a former girlfriend or something

Is this a thenextnolan type situation? Because that would be hilarious.

steveportee wrote:Is this a thenextnolan type situation? Because that would be hilarious.
:lol: that would be hilarious. I doubt it though.

cooldued wrote:
steveportee wrote:Is this a thenextnolan type situation? Because that would be hilarious.
:lol: that would be hilarious. I doubt it though.
Didn't he prove to Teddy/Alex that he's worked on Nolan's films?

i think the guy who posted it on shh took it from here, and celestin or whoever thinks its the other way around

Some extras:
My keyboard is now unusually sticky.

Crazy Eight wrote:
cooldued wrote: :lol: that would be hilarious. I doubt it though.
Didn't he prove to Teddy/Alex that he's worked on Nolan's films?
Yea. That's what i was thinking. But who's this rory, seems like drama.
Last edited by cooldude on August 5th, 2011, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.