[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
And that was that.

apw wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
As for the e-mail, I'll send it along again. Nothing major, just a bit of an offer (the original e-mail was from Rory Plante... which is me ).
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... ante#p1123

You said on here your name is Rory Plante and that's the same as the instagram account.

So your username and real name on both NF and Instagram are filmfanatic and Rory Plante but you're not the same person. :lol:
Too lazy to read back, but i'm guessing the dude didn't acknowledge his mistake. Great work APW.

BUSTED!!

And all kinds of fucks were given today.

That's some damning evidence right there. The prosecution rests.

apw wrote:

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
As for the e-mail, I'll send it along again. Nothing major, just a bit of an offer (the original e-mail was from Rory Plante... which is me ).
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... ante#p1123

You said on here your name is Rory Plante and that's the same as the instagram account.

So your username and real name on both NF and Instagram are filmfanatic and Rory Plante but you're not the same person. :lol:

Also, "Filmfanatic: The Movie"

LOL, has he ran away again?

How did he become a mod in the first place anyway; a gift for supposedly providing info?

If he were really working on these productions I don't think you'd put yourself out there out there so blatantly. I know that if I wanted to drop info I'd just tell another user personally and save the hassle of ever getting traced.

God dammit Rory. :facepalm: That's soooooo embarrassing.

Whenever someone gets busted on here, they always run away.

I never even heard of this guy "film fanatic" until he became a mod. He came out of nowhere as the 5 star man... All of a sudden everyone's letting him lick their assholes

2) I am indeed working on TDKR. That is the truth, so help me god. And I have worked on previous Nolan films. I can't say more than that. Do I have all the inside info? Absolutely not. Am I Chris Nolan's right hand man? No. If I have portrayed myself as those things, my sincere apologies. There were certainly times where the mystique of supplying info got the better of me and for that I apologize.

3) My sole purpose here is to provide some new tidbits and confirm a few things as well. For you guys. It sucks being in the dark especially if you're really looking forward to something. So if I can help stoke that excitement, great. If that is not happening then clearly I'm doing something wrong.

If you feel burned about my embellishments, again my sincere apologies. That was not my aim. If it irks everyone I'll gladly hit the road. This board should be for sharing info and getting excited for what is sure to be a great film. If that is the case, then it's been a fun time guys and gals. Nolan Fans is a stellar site with a great group behind it.
Hey Filmfanatic is it too much if I ask if Selina will have a real mask at some moment? Or shouldn't we expect anymore than that in the movie? Just so I don't get my hopes up :D

I have no idea what this Rory story is :wtf: But Filmfanatic still gave us some good infos so I still tend to believe him...