[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So is the voice real or not?

I just woke up. ;)

Baconboy wrote:So is the voice real or not?

I just woke up. ;)
Yes it's real.

This is starting to have a hint of Batman cataclysm. Also maybe the earthquake machine is similar to the haarp conspiracy :batface:

I was thinking Bane would be like this... :D

steveportee wrote:
thedisabledcubicle wrote:
But how is an earthquake machine liberating?
The League feels that by destroying Gotham and all its corruption, they are liberating it.
Ah true. Good point. The same idea as BB.

Nolan4Life wrote:
sunshine786 wrote:
i reckon bane is telling batman to reveal who batman is to the world. batman is captured and being hauled out in frnt of crowd. no one has a spy pic - nolan kept a lid on that of that specific scene. Bane cant be referring to the EMP device as the thing that has brought this problems on Gotham. so he says take control of your city i.e. dont let batman etc run around amock as a vigilante, this is the instrument of your demise (Nolan delibertealy beging vague so we think banes talking EMP device but really its batman
Batman isn't the hostage. The scientist character is and thats been confirmed by those who were close to the field. Also he doesn't say "instrument of your demise" its "instrument of your liberation". And he pointed out the machine when he said it.
This is interesting.

Maybe Bane sees the machine as a mean to restarting society or Gotham in this case. Bane wants to destroy Gotham with an earthquake, so he and his cohorts can rebuild the city. But he's offering Gotham to help him to fulfill this goal because they deserve better (they've been lied to).

The destruction of Gotham is similar to what Ra's al Ghul tried to do in Batman Begins. The only difference is that Bane is extending his hand to Gotham citizens. At this point, I wonder if Bane was once associated with the LoS.
Last edited by Fran on August 7th, 2011, 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Z. Cobb wrote:

I was thinking Bane would be like this... :D
LOL, that would actually be awesome. I hope Bane's a freak and says creepy shit to Talia and Selina.

Fran wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:
Batman isn't the hostage. The scientist character is and thats been confirmed by those who were close to the field. Also he doesn't say "instrument of your demise" its "instrument of your liberation". And he pointed out the machine when he said it.
This is interesting.

Maybe Bane sees the machine as a mean to restarting society or Gotham in this case. Bane wants to destroy Gotham with an earthquake, so he and his cohorts can rebuild the city. But he's offering Gotham to help him to fulfill this goal because they deserve better (they've been lied to).

The destruction of Gotham is similar to what Ra's al Ghul tried to do in Batman Begins. At this point, I wonder if Bane is truely associated with the LoS.
Its looking like it. LoS has come back to finish the job and they'e giving it everything they've got. On the note of Bane, it seems like to me by only those few words, that hes very manipulative. Like a cruel dictator twisting his words. Bane is a like a Stalin or Hitler super soldier.

Nolan4Life wrote:
Its looking like it. LoS has come back to finish the job and they'e giving it everything they've got. On the note of Bane, it seems like to me by only those few words, that hes very manipulative. Like a cruel dictator twisting his words. Bane is a like a Stalin or Hitler super soldier.
Well, it is third time lucky...