[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
as long as it doesn't have the football players slapping each other on the ass I'm fine with it.

Bane has some kind of earthquake generator in the sewer system

SantomTheWhite wrote:It actually is kind've a big spoiler...read at your own risk! It's funny...because after reading that, I'm almost at the point where I'm like "f*** it...There's no turning back now...I know too much already. I'll just know the whole movie before it comes out, f*** it."
lol at least Nolan's not giving out video diaries online

holy crap remember when Singer did that with Returns and EVERY one knew what scenes were going to be in the movie?

What, like the machine that vaporises water across the city?

Seriously though, when and where can we get those Gotham Rogues jerseys? Goddamn.

filmfanatic wrote:This will all leak tomorrow so I thought I would jump the gun...

So, this is what happens at Heinz Field:
Right after kick off a giant explosion goes off and opens a huge hole in the field. A whole bunch of Gotham Rogue players fall down into it. Bane emerges and addresses the entire stadium announcing that the city of Gotham is now under his control.
Some extras:
Will be given Gotham Rogues jerseys to wear during the shoot and keep at the end of the day.
:think:

I hope the scene works better on camera. In text it sorta comes off as cheesy. Btw thanks for the latest info filmfanatic.

cchriswake wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:It actually is kind've a big spoiler...read at your own risk! It's funny...because after reading that, I'm almost at the point where I'm like "f*** it...There's no turning back now...I know too much already. I'll just know the whole movie before it comes out, f*** it."
lol at least Nolan's not giving out video diaries online

holy crap remember when Singer did that with Returns and EVERY one knew what scenes were going to be in the movie?
He did that? haha damn

film fanatic, whats up with Alon... 8-)

filmfanatic wrote:This will all leak tomorrow so I thought I would jump the gun...

Right after kick off a giant explosion goes off and opens a huge hole in the field. A whole bunch of Gotham Rogue players fall down into it. Bane emerges and addresses the entire stadium announcing that the city of Gotham is now under his control.
Some extras:
Will be given Gotham Rogues jerseys to wear during the shoot and keep at the end of the day.
Bane rules. :thumbup:

this has to be happening early in the film....i think this is the "evil rising" after which we get that scene with Gordon in the hospital about Batman needing to come back

Some extras:
filmfanatic, could you please stop acting like you're working on this movie by posting stuff from the SuperHeroHype forums here?

I know who you are, so stop it. I thought it was funny in the beginning, but now it's starting to piss me off.