[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Either way, this is almost certainly the end of filmfanatic. Either because he's a fraud, or because he wouldn't feel like supplying info to a bunch of people that just tried to lynch him. haha

Jeebus, I just want to see this fucker burn since he's a mod. that claims to have all this experience with Nolan and inside information. People trusted him as he claimed to be someone who's bigger than he really is - Just like TheNextNolan posting articulate interviews out the ass, claiming that they're his. He got adulation for writing great reviews and we applauded him...until it was proven that it wasn't really him. People like that, that get respect on the net, especially with mod status that turn to be fakes should be shamed in public Roman style. But that's only if he doesn't respond. If he responds with an explanation and if he apologizes then that's fine I guess. Other than that...
Last edited by SantomTheWhite on August 5th, 2011, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robin wrote:
Jeebus wrote:This was just icing on the cake. As if you're previous post wasn't facepalm-worthy enough. Thanks bud.
not as lame as your "grown-up speech". Tool.

and you're welcome.
I quite like how you somehow manage to come across as even more progressively devoid of common sense with everything you post. Keep up the keyboard warrior routine, Billy.

Jeebus wrote:
Robin wrote: not as lame as your "grown-up speech". Tool.

and you're welcome.
I quite like how you somehow manage to come across as even more progressively devoid of common sense with everything you post. Keep up the keyboard warrior routine, Billy.
Fight!!!

SantomTheWhite wrote:Jeebus, I just want to see this fucker burn since he's a mod. that claims to have all this experience with Nolan and inside information. People trust, he claims to be someone who's bigger than he really is - Just like TheNextNolan posting articulate interviews out the ass, claiming that they're his. He got adulation for writing great reviews and we applauded him...until it was proven that it wasn't really him. People like that, that get respect on the net, especially with mod status that turn to be fakes should be shamed in public Roman style. But that's only if he doesn't respond. If he responds with an explanation and if he apologizes then that's fine I guess. Other than that...
Apologizing is one thing, but I don't see how he'd be able to explain lying to us for over a year.

Celestin wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:Jeebus, I just want to see this fucker burn since he's a mod. that claims to have all this experience with Nolan and inside information. People trust, he claims to be someone who's bigger than he really is - Just like TheNextNolan posting articulate interviews out the ass, claiming that they're his. He got adulation for writing great reviews and we applauded him...until it was proven that it wasn't really him. People like that, that get respect on the net, especially with mod status that turn to be fakes should be shamed in public Roman style. But that's only if he doesn't respond. If he responds with an explanation and if he apologizes then that's fine I guess. Other than that...
Apologizing is one thing, but I don't see how he'd be able to explain lying to us for over a year.
Yeah...I agree. Fuck it. Kill him.

NF evening fight.

Oh look, a sensible response. Refreshing.

I understand that it's very annoying (understatement it seems) to have been lied to, but still what do you expect to gain now that he's been revealed as a fraud? Not a rhetorical question, by the way. Surely his absence (or ban) from the forum is the definitive and only solution/course of action to arise from this? I still think it's not helpful to blow this out of proportion, as the damage has already been done. But that's just me it seems.

Jeebus wrote:
Oh look, a sensible response. Refreshing.

I understand that it's very annoying (understatement it seems) to have been lied to, but still what do you expect to gain now that he's been revealed as a fraud? Not a rhetorical question, by the way. Surely his absence (or ban) from the forum is the definitive and only solution/course of action to arise from this? I still think it's not helpful to blow this out of proportion, as the damage has already been done. But that's just me it seems.
I think you're blowing people blowing this out of proportion out of proportion.

Comprende? ;)

What's happening? Someone summarize!