[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batcat wrote:I have no idea what this Rory story is :wtf: But Filmfanatic still gave us some good infos so I still tend to believe him...
:facepalm:

This arguement continued for 14 HOURS? :wtf:
I went to sleep and watch movies late at night and people are still talking about it...

steveportee wrote:
Batcat wrote:I have no idea what this Rory story is :wtf: But Filmfanatic still gave us some good infos so I still tend to believe him...
Why
Facepalm
?

Baconboy wrote:This arguement continued for 14 HOURS? :wtf:
I went to sleep and watch movies late at night and people are still talking about it...
Stuff happened while I was asleep. I woke up this morning, and commented on it.
Batcat wrote:
steveportee wrote: :facepalm:
Why
Facepalm
?
Because filmfanatic just got caught lying about who he is, and has had his mod status revoked. Yet you still wanna give him the benefit of the doubt? Come on man.

steveportee wrote: Because filmfanatic just got caught lying about who he is, and has had his mod status revoked. Yet you still wanna give him the benefit of the doubt? Come on man.
I'm a girl :lol: I'm kind of out of what's happening right now :think:

Filmfanatic just joined with thenextnolan.

Mr. Caine wrote:Filmfanatic just joined with thenextnolan.
Is it another Filmfanatic? :wtf: Or was he banned then came back??

Batcat wrote:
steveportee wrote: Because filmfanatic just got caught lying about who he is, and has had his mod status revoked. Yet you still wanna give him the benefit of the doubt? Come on man.
I'm a girl :lol: I'm kind of out of what's happening right now :think:
Fair enough. To catch you up, someone found a website for a guy named Rory whose online name is filmfanatic, and basically that website is full of bullshit claims about working on TDKR.

Our very own filmfanatic claims that website isn't his, and that his name isn't Rory. Yet we find an earlier post of his on NolanFans where he says his name IS in fact Rory.

Long story short, filmfanatic aka Rory has been lying to us. And he has left the site. Just like thenextnolan, he got found out, then ran away.
Last edited by steveportee on August 6th, 2011, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

@ Batcat

Baconboy wrote:@ Batcat

Two facepalms? I'm guessing the other one is for you.Congrats you deserve it :twothumbsup: