[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So
Talia Al-Ghul is the main villian, not Bane
. I clicked it becuase I knew I would end up seeing it before the film was released anyway (like we had that troll before Inception came out posting all of those spoilers), so would rather see it now to get involved with the discussion.

Mason01 wrote:
steveportee wrote: You gotta be decisive. Either stay away from spoilers completely, or be like me, and embrace the spoiling!
I can't resist. Unless they're really massive spoilers.

Like that one.
LOL

theweatherman wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:he is the inside man
But he also said he might spread disinformation.
Do we know of any disinformation he has spread in the past? I can't remember him not being very accurate with these things.

My tortured soul will not allow me to find sleep...

Good night dear Nolan Fellows
May you rest in piece

apparently he can see himself in the posted images!!!! we must find him!

I knew it! :lol: :clap: :twothumbsup:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
If Miranda kills Fox then I guess she's a straight up villain? None of that whole falls in love with Bruce and tries to help him part.

Yep. Though....
Bruce may fall for her. Nolan likes to see his male heroes be betrayed by female lovers.

George wrote:
theweatherman wrote:
But he also said he might spread disinformation.
Do we know of any disinformation he has spread in the past? I can't remember him not being very accurate with these things.
Well I think there is still some stuff that we have yet to confirm. I just like the idea that some of it might not be true, it keeps the mystery up.

Really suspicious still. Seems like a HUGE spoiler for fanatic to give away. Huge. I'd understand if a pic was released and he was confirming it, but this is preemptive. Hm... and he did say he'd spread disinformation... suspect.

Im deciding if I should click on all the Spoiler Tags or not. Hurumph.
Sigs???