[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
Master Jedi wrote:
Oneironaut wrote: Very cool, man. Bother to reproduce here your entire dialogue with the man? I'm curious. :ugeek:
Okay I'll do my best to recount everything:

Me: Mr. Nolan it so awesome to meet to you. I'm a huge fan of your work.

Nolan: Thank you!

Me: Looking forward to seeing the film. It's an honor being at the same table with you. Any advice on the industry?

Nolan: Well the main thing about business side is being patience and always having something to do. Everything takes time.

Me: Thanks!! Keep up the brilliant work! (I shake his hand and start to walk away)

I didn't want to bother him too much. Didn't expect him to be nothing short of amazing which he rightfully is. There were a few hundred people there shocking
Thing is no one cared Nolan was there I told
Plenty of people in set that's the director
Chris Nolan and they said they didnt give a shit. BLASPHEMY
pics or it isn't true
jk thats awesome

Master Jedi wrote:
Oneironaut wrote: Very cool, man. Bother to reproduce here your entire dialogue with the man? I'm curious. :ugeek:
Okay I'll do my best to recount everything:

Me: Mr. Nolan it so awesome to meet to you. I'm a huge fan of your work.

Nolan: Thank you!

Me: Looking forward to seeing the film. It's an honor being at the same table with you. Any advice on the industry?

Nolan: Well the main thing about business side is being patience and always having something to do. Everything takes time.

Me: Thanks!! Keep up the brilliant work! (I shake his hand and start to walk away)

I didn't want to bother him too much. Didn't expect him to be nothing short of amazing which he rightfully is. There were a few hundred people there shocking
Thing is no one cared Nolan was there I told
Plenty of people in set that's the director
Chris Nolan and they said they didnt give a shit. BLASPHEMY
Really great to hear. You're lucky man.

Master Jedi, very cool. It's great to know he's a nice guy.

Was his right hand man Rory at his table?

Rukia wrote:Was his right hand man Rory at his table?
:lol:

lol!

Funny thing is isn't one of his children named Rory? I could be sorely mistaken...

And wasn't TDK's secret name "Rory's First Kiss"?

rory is full of stories.

All 3 of his kids were there. The funny thing is that they STRICTLY said no cell phones or you get shuttled back home but there was NO SECURITY CHECK. I could have snuck some pics in of Nolan but I left it in the locker room. Anyways I got my paperwork and some forms for that day that I will post up.