[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
warnerg wrote:
This is starting to have a hint of Batman cataclysm. Also maybe the earthquake machine is similar to the haarp conspiracy :batface:
Nice idea, according to wikipedia Catwoman is stealing nightvision goggles for a future job as the earthquake strikes. Hmm...

And it loosely ties in with prequel, Legacy, in which Batman travels the world tracking down the LoS who are planning to release a disease... Maybe Bane and Gordon have that disease.
I think that was the plot for Batman Begins.

Not bad pics, but shouldn't these be in the Pittsburgh production thread?

I'm going to Pittsburgh Saturday and Sunday, the 13th and 14th for the Smithfield Street filming. Anyone have ideas about what to expect (lots of standing around and not seeing much of anything other than street closings, probably)?

Nolan4Life wrote:Heres my concern:
Why the hell does shit keep getting stolen from Wayne Enterprises? Like seriously another doomsday device is stolen along with a bunch of tumblers (unless they just steal the design). You'd think Bruce wouldn't let this happen again...
Well, and big spoiler here,
Lucius getting shot
probably has something to do with it.

I sort of wanted to see how it would sound with background score, so I included the voice with Watch The World Burn from TDK.
Only adds the intensity, and not much else.

JohnWayne wrote:

I sort of wanted to see how it would sound with background score, so I included the voice with Watch The World Burn from TDK.
Cool. :thumbup:

It sounds a lot better with background music. :lol:

JohnWayne wrote:

That's awesome. :clap: