[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm not 100% educated on the filmfanatic issue, but what reason do we have to believe any of your claims? With all due respect.

solo2001 wrote:I'm not 100% educated on the filmfanatic issue, but what reason do we have to believe any of your claims? With all due respect.

You don't really. If I'm ever wrong on something, then I guess you will definitively know one way or the other. But again, I don't want to jeopardize the validity of this site. I burned some and that was wrong. Therefore, I'm out.

filmfanatic wrote:Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
http://web.stagram.com/n/filmfanatic/
This website is of someone who uses the name filmfanatic, whose name is Rory, and is supposedly involved in TDKR filming. Explain. :think:
Last edited by steveportee on August 5th, 2011, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can't wait to see this explained on the Blu-ray special features. :lol:

filmfanatic wrote:
solo2001 wrote:I'm not 100% educated on the filmfanatic issue, but what reason do we have to believe any of your claims? With all due respect.

You don't really. If I'm ever wrong on something, then I guess you will definitively know one way or the other. But again, I don't want to jeopardize the validity of this site. I burned some and that was wrong. Therefore, I'm out.
Like steve, this is just one HELL of a coincidence...

steveportee wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
This website is of someone who uses the name filmfanatic, whose name is Rory, and is supposedly involved in TDKR filming. Explain. :think:
I mean honestly, there's a million people on the crew. This dude seems like a PA, possibly a day hire (industry speak for a person who works as a temp for a day or two). Either way it doesn't matter. I'll have to track him down and tell him he's at the center of some mistaken identity intrigue.

Mason01 wrote:

What was with the Inception music lol

And that's the last I'll say on the subject. Let's get back to set photos and more important on-topic information.

filmfanatic wrote:And that's the last I'll say on the subject. Let's get back to set photos and more important on-topic information.
By the way, what are your thoughts on the recent Catwoman picture?

Mason01 wrote:

I guess it's true that the batcycle is hard to drive :lol: