[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
It's been confirmed by some random person on the internet.

Crazy Eight wrote:
This is not a Spoiler thread.
I'm confused. A thread titled "[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh" isn't a spoiler thread? :problem:

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't waltz in here if they really wanted to avoid spoilers.
I honestly don't care anymore. I really was defending those who don't want to be spoiled. But I'm the only who seems to be saying anything. So I don't really care. You guys can do whatever you want.

filmfanatic wrote:Miranda
is Talia.
Also, quite amusing seeing myself in all these set pics.

:shh:

Mason01 wrote:

Now THAT is bad ass. 8-)
Danm! Bane fights so awesome! Love how he the first kick just totally removes his opponent before he walks up to Batman!
Btw. using stunt-doubles for these kind of things is totally normal. If it wasn't for this thread you would never know it anyway! Chris knows what he is doing, just leave it to him ;)

This is so full of win :clap:

Hmm, Batman stares at JGL :)

Everyone needs to calm down about Hardy having a stunt double and Bale doing this riot scene himself. Bale has a stunt double as well that has been already, and will be used in some shots. Hardy's stunt double is only being used in certain shots as well.

On set with Nolan is a man named Buster Reeves. He's an experienced stunt performer who also happens to be the fight choreographer/arranger for this film. As well, he's also a stunt double for Hardy in the film. Hardy may have more than one double for the film, but Buster Reeves is definitely the fight arranger. He's done fight choreographing on some major action films over the past few years. Nolan never had him arranging fights for Begins or The Dark Knight. That right there means Rises will have the best fight sequences in Nolan's Batman trilogy.

So, I don't see any problem if the fight choreographer also happens to be a double for Hardy. After all, as a fight choreographer he needs to be there all the time being involved in all the fight scenes, and often showing the actors and other doubles how to do things.

Also what others have already mentioned ... Hardy's double is bigger than Hardy himself. This is a huge riot scene that was being filmed in IMAX. Camera tricks are almost impossible in this sort of shot with lots of people and wide angles. I agree with the other poster who mentioned Hardy's double is being used for the purpose of physical size in the riot scene. Hardy will clearly do many of his own stunts in other scenes. It is a fact that Hardy not only bulked up for the role, as asked by Nolan, but Hardy did quite a lot of fight training for the role of Bane. That training wasn't for nothing. Hardy will do a lot of his own stunts in this film.
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

Imaginatio wrote:Everyone needs to calm down about Hardy having a stunt double and Bale doing this riot scene himself. Bale has a stunt double as well that has been already, and will be used in some shots. Hardy's stunt double is only being used in certain shots as well.

On set with Nolan is a man named Buster Reeves. He's an experienced stunt performer who also happens to be the fight choreographer/arranger for this film. As well, he's also a stunt double for Hardy in the film. Hardy may have more than one double for the film, but Buster Reeves is definitely the fight arranger. He's done fight choreographing on some major action films over the past few years. Nolan never had him arranging fights for Begins or The Dark Knight. That right there means Rises will have the best fight sequences in Nolan's Batman trilogy.

So, I don't see any problem if the fight choreographer also happens to be a double for Hardy. After all, as a fight choreographer he needs to be there all the time being involved in all the fight scenes, and often showing the actors and other doubles how to do things.

Also what others have already mentioned ... Hardy's double is bigger than Hardy himself. This is a huge riot scene that was being filmed in IMAX. Camera tricks are almost impossible in this sort of shot with lots of people and wide angles. I agree with the other poster who mentioned Hardy's double is being used for the purpose of physical size in the riot scene. Hardy will clearly do many of his own stunts in other scenes. It is a fact that Hardy not only bulked up for the role, as asked by Nolan, but Hardy did quite a lot of fight training for the role of Bane. That training wasn't for nothing. Hardy will do a lot of his own stunts in this film.
Thanks...

balefan gets to stay suck it crazy

Has anyone posted the BIG spoiler from SHH yet? If not, here is: (ITS BIG so warning for those who didn't want to read it)
This spoiler could go one of two ways, it might be big and be the end of Batman, or it might just be a shocking plot twist. I won't say how I acquired this tip, but what I have is a crew list that was given out today of the scenes that were going to be shot. I'll skip the obvious ones and go to the juicy stuff. First, Catwoman does come out of City Hall on a Batpod. I have no idea when they filmed it though, I got there at 7 AM and stayed till they put everything away, so I'm puzzled. Now, this BIG spoiler is an interior shot so you won't see any video of it. But here is what the line reads:

"Batman gains the advantage until Miranda reveals herself. She stabs him."
So yes, the big spoiler for people that don't feel like reading is MIRANDA STABS BATMAN! Not sure if he dies or not, that's all that was said. So it's not totally ruined, there is some suspense left!