[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Now THAT is bad ass. 8-)

holy spoilers batman . its so tempting but i think i gotta resist the urge to look at this stuff anymore. It's crazy how much stuff is coming out so quickly. At this rate the entire movie is gonna be spoiled.
Last edited by stanley on August 1st, 2011, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tight video. Really makes me... sad actually, that it isn't Tom fighting Bale. Takes away a lot of the epicness to be honest.

Crazy Eight wrote:Tight video. Really makes me... sad actually, that it isn't Tom fighting Bale. Takes away a lot of the epicness to be honest.
Yeah. But dude, they're filming that in IMAX. No shaky cam. Clear fight scenes! Imagine the depth of field.

:o

Mason01 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Tight video. Really makes me... sad actually, that it isn't Tom fighting Bale. Takes away a lot of the epicness to be honest.
Yeah. But dude, they're filming that in IMAX. No shaky cam. Clear fight scenes! Imagine the depth of field.

Depth of field?

I know it'll still be epic... but Tom not being there... not even on set, for that entire fight scene is just totally lame. I'm not even mad anymore, just severally disappointed. It'd be like Heath not doing the bank heist... lame.

Mason01 wrote:

This is the kind of information you have to report back to us!
I know, I clicked the [SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh thread. :lol:

Crazy Eight wrote:
Mason01 wrote:

Depth of field?

I know it'll still be epic... but Tom not being there... not even on set, for that entire fight scene is just totally lame. I'm not even mad anymore, just severally disappointed. It'd be like Heath not doing the bank heist... lame.
Yeah... depth of field. It'll look amazing in general.

Mason01 wrote:

Were those definitely IMAX cameras in the video? I couldn't tell how they were being moved around.

George wrote:
Mason01 wrote:

Were those definitely IMAX cameras in the video? I couldn't tell how they were being moved around.
Yes sir.
Yeah... depth of field.
What does that have to do with anything?

Could the reason be that it's a cheap parlor trick? And maybe then big badass Tom Hardy Bane shows up later in the film when Batman is tired? I don't know...