[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Im deciding if I should click on all the Spoiler Tags or not. Hurumph.
No, I don't recommend that you do.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Im deciding if I should click on all the Spoiler Tags or not. Hurumph.
its too late now!

Z. Cobb wrote:apparently he can see himself in the posted images!!!! we must find him!
Good luck... ;)

I found wally... wait WHAT>!

Did SHH just crashed? :lol:

Yeah, I'm really reconsidering my activity on this forum. Just too much great info...

TalkOnCorners wrote:Did SHH just crashed? :lol:
Yeah.

Mason01 wrote:
No, I don't recommend that you do.
I wont. Thanks!
Sigs???

Filmfanatic, tell Chris we all got mind-fucked because of him.

That will make his day, for sure.

I still don't find this all to be that spoiler-ish. Many of us have thought this to be true.

To me, the big spoilers for this film are...
-How long will Selina actually be Catwoman in the film? Is she with Bruce or not?
-Will Gordon die? Will Alfred die? Will Bruce die?
-How does Batman stop the League of Shadows from destroying Gotham? Or does Nolan go all pessimistic and actually have Gotham be destroyed?
Those are the big spoilers. All of this stuff is spoilers technically, but we've speculated a lot of this stuff to be true months ago. Much of this is just confirmation of theories.