[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TeddyBlass wrote:As long as JGL isn't performing aerobatics in a circus when the arena blows up... :lol:
Never... mention this... again...

Excessive much? I love it.
Say Girl

Crazy Eight wrote:Who the fuck would want to blow up an arena?
Chris Nolan. He's a pyromaniac, he uses his facade as a 'film director' to get away with arson and controlled explosions without being arrested.

christophmac wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Who the fuck would want to blow up an arena?
Chris Nolan. He's a pyromaniac, he uses his facade as a 'film director' to get away with arson and controlled explosions without being arrested.
No, I mean in the Batman universe. Why the hell would Bane blow up an arena?

Crazy Eight wrote:
maybe he is an agent of CHAOOOS who uses fear as his weapon..

or maybe he isn't a hockey fan

or maybe huge explosions turn him on..

Crazy Eight wrote:
christophmac wrote:
How do you know it will be Bane? That's like saying "Why would Batman turn a truck upside down on the streets of Gotham?". Even if it will be Bane - which we can't know right now -, he will have a good reason.

Sewer thug outfits from those photos. More at work here than just Bane. :o You never know...until the film comes out. :lol:

Regardless of who does it, I think its a cool way of showing the Joker's influence on Gotham and establishing his legacy. Bane, the League, or whoever would have seen the amount of chaos the Joker caused through his tactics, and they could compound the destruction by not playing all the games that the Joker played, making it literally too much for Batman to handle (breaking his back figuratively?). It would fit well with Nolan's theme of escalation in the series, and would make for one hell of a movie.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
How do you know it will be Bane? That's like saying "Why would Batman turn a truck upside down on the streets of Gotham?". Even if it will be Bane - which we can't know right now -, he will have a good reason.
Because Bane's the villain, and I don't see Batman blowing up something like that...

Maybe it's not Bane's doing but rather the LoS.