Official Casting Rumor Thread

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
With all the rumors spreading around, from Marion Cotillard, to Robin Williams, to Lukas Haas, keep them all in here.

Only credible news sites that cite WB as their source are allowed to have new threads.

Jett from BOF is dropping another hint...this time that Robin Williams may be Hugo Strange in The Dark Knight Rises. The last time Jett dropped hints was when he was talking about Bane on his message board, and that turned out to be true. Could he be onto something, or is it just wild speculation? Full story here:
http://batman-news.com/2011/01/28/robin ... ght-rises/
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

no. No. NO! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

apw
I have a hard time believing they would introduce Bane, Catwoman, Hugo and other the female role all in the final film.

apw wrote:I have a hard time believing they would introduce Bane, Catwoman, Hugo and other the female role all in the final film.
Strange doesn't have to be a main villain though. Nolan has done a great job incorporating multiple villains in Batman Begins & TDK.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Oh Lord, please be true....

That would be awesome :clap:

INTERESTING

Aw geez. I think he may be busy with "Old Dogs 2."

Fingers crossed, now more than ever. :shock: