Official Casting Rumor Thread

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I really hope she is Talia!
She is perfect for the role and the role is perfect for her....no doubt!
NO Sofia Falcone or other!

apw
I know everyone says the ensemble is about the same size at BB and TDK and not to worry but this is different.

This movie is about finishing the story. It should be about Batman. The ever increasing cast is bit of a worry to me in that regard.

And I agree with others. It's way too many people from Inception and hope she isn't just playing Mal again.

This could actually be true, and if it is, I'm all for it. She's a wonderful actress. She was wonderful in Inception. I'd love to see this happen. :D

Batcat wrote:....I don't really want TDKR to turn into Inception 2. I loved Inception but it should just stay Inception as well as Batman should stay Batman. I mean, there's already Hardy, maybe JGL, now Cotillard? There's only DiCaprio and Ellen Page missing for it to become the Inception's cast. Also I don't want to see Cotillard playing Mal a second time. She was great, but it would be too much of the same thing there. As someone said before, yes, I could see her being Selina's mum, but I hope she won't be Talia. I hope we'll get the truth about the real cast quickly! :think:
I don't think it would be like turning into Inception 2 just because of a couple of the same actors. And if we get the truth quickly, this topic will be dead! And we wouldn't want that now would we. 8-)

randomnolanstuff wrote:
Batcat wrote:....I don't really want TDKR to turn into Inception 2. I loved Inception but it should just stay Inception as well as Batman should stay Batman. I mean, there's already Hardy, maybe JGL, now Cotillard? There's only DiCaprio and Ellen Page missing for it to become the Inception's cast. Also I don't want to see Cotillard playing Mal a second time. She was great, but it would be too much of the same thing there. As someone said before, yes, I could see her being Selina's mum, but I hope she won't be Talia. I hope we'll get the truth about the real cast quickly! :think:
I don't think it would be like turning into Inception 2 just because of a couple of the same actors. And if we get the truth quickly, this topic will be dead! And we wouldn't want that now would we. 8-)
I don't know it depends if she is playing the same type of character... But if this topic dies there will maybe be one about Marion Cotillard/her role so it wouldn't be all that bad either :lol: (but yes, speculating is the best part, I agree :) )

I won't criticize Marion Cotillard in Inception, I thought she was great 8-)

bmario17 wrote:the dark knight rises should be renamed "Inception Afterparty" guest starring Christian Bale.
This. :lol:
The Inception actors coming back for TDKR are starting to be a little too many for me, but since they're good actors I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens before I judge. :D

This just gets better, and better.

Nolan will never use an Actress twice.. :(
END OF THE DISCUSSION

AlBanna wrote:Nolan will never use an Actress twice.. :(
END OF THE DISCUSSION
He hasn't, yet. :JGLface:
gib sigs

cooldued wrote:Her rep said she is in discussion ---- http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/m ... dark-99242

Interesting that kate Winslet was one of the actress who met Chris for the role, she needs to do more blockbusters.
I hope she stays in discussion and doesn't get cast. I love her, she's beautiful, talented, and sweet, but I really want to see another actress work with Nolan.

But if she does get cast, I hope its a small role and not Talia.