Official Casting Rumor Thread

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:
talli wrote:

a blockbuster..yes...its a 10-12 hour work day 5-6 days a week
That's under the assumption she'd have a major role or be playing a lead. We don't know anything yet, assuming she's signed onto the project. Do you really think Maggie had such a hectic schedule? I doubt it.
The point I was about to bring up.

Fran wrote:
The_Emo_Digitator wrote:
Because they also happen to be the best actors for their respective roles in TDKR. I know, crazy theory, but I think there might be something to it. :think:
You say 'best" because Nolan has worked with them. There are other actors who can do just as well.
I don't say "best" because Nolan has worked with them before, I say "best" because, if he has cast them, then he, Chris Nolan, believes they're the best, and though you may have a different opinion on who could play these roles, it all comes down to what Chris Nolan thinks & wants, and if this turns out to be true, then Nolan considers them the best.

apw
Maggie gave birth in October 2006 and they didn't start shooting until April/May 2007.

It's not even a comparable situation.

Marion would have to give birth, lose all that baby weight asap and then start shooting in a very short space of time.

and be away from her child

not happening...if its a small part, why would she even compromise seeing her child for a small part?

again...common sense folks...

talli wrote:and be away from her child

not happening...if its a small part, why would she even compromise seeing her child for a small part?

again...common sense folks...
I think a reason Nolan would cast her is because she is pregnant (Depending on the filming time). She could be playing Selina Kyle's pregnant mother in a flashback. Nolan does like real effects after all. I don't know how it could be done for sure but, maybe show Selina's father leaving her mother before she was born, and then her mom leaving Selina at a young age.

A scenario like that would make me feel better about Nolan casting her. If her role is kept small and with her appearance being completely different (than what she looked like in inception) I don’t think we will be able to say this movie feels like an inception sequel. Other than that, I don’t see her having a child and then jumping right back into acting for reasons people have already stated.

"Me in a Batman movie? In your f*ing dream!!!"

who says her character won't be pregnant

apw
Love Marion but this would be way too many people from Inception appearing in TDKR.

Also I have a hard time believing that a French newspaper would scoop THR, Variety or Deadline on this news.

#1fan wrote:who says her character won't be pregnant
Well, she'll have had the baby by then but it'd elimate the need for added fat prosthetics :lol:

No, I mean, this is hollywood people, look at all those celebrities baring nude with a baby in the womb with sexy everything except a massive beach ball sized belly. ...I don't think it'd be a stretch for get to be 'in shape' for a role in this in time.

She's a member of Falcone family, or Maroni... Public Enemies, anyone?