Official Casting Rumor Thread

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Dark enV wrote:I really hope this is true but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet, though everything seems credible I'll wait for the official announcement. I wanted her as Selina Kyle in the film but hey I'll just be happy if she's in the film. It's so funny how he could have Hardy, JGL, and Cotillard coming on this film, pretty awesome to me.
I don't think Marion would be a good fit for Catwoman. Simply because of her accent. On theother hand, Talia al Ghul... her accent is perfect for that character. I've just never seen Marion put on a convincing American accent. Ras al Ghul's daughter on the other hand can have a European/indistinct accent because she should be well travelled.

Look at Marion in the beginning of Inception, standing next to Saito, looking sexy as hell, pointing the gun at Cobb and tell me she can't play Talia. She'd be perfect for Talia!

I kinda don't want JGL and Marion in this movie just because it would seem like Inception 2. I would like to see some new actors for Chris to work with.

You know, ordinarily I would agree with you Chee, but because of the strength of the cast, I have to say, I'm just getting more and more excited. That said, I'm getting worried it'll get a little overstuffed. I wasn't with JGL but with Marion...

chee wrote:I kinda don't want JGL and Marion in this movie just because it would seem like Inception 2. I would like to see some new actors for Chris to work with.
Well JGL will be in it. Marion on the other hand, I would say this rumor is rubbish.

allstarr55js wrote:
chee wrote:I kinda don't want JGL and Marion in this movie just because it would seem like Inception 2. I would like to see some new actors for Chris to work with.
Well JGL will be in it. Marion on the other hand, I would say this rumor is rubbish.
Why?

Collider is a terrible source, JGL was reported by deadline and they are never wrong.

JGL won't be in it either.

Deadline never said anything was official.

I agree Chee. I'd prefer some unknown faces to blend into the film better.

This, very much this. It's kinda getting to be a joke now :|