Color Scheme, musical style, and overall atmosphere

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
In my head, when I see Bane, I see a lot of greys. And with the new prospect of snow, I think it supports it even more.

JimmyFraska wrote:In my head, when I see Bane, I see a lot of greys. And with the new prospect of snow, I think it supports it even more.
I agree (is snow actually confirmed or is it just those NYC shots?), but I'd also like to see some bright whites in there too, a sort of bright, black and white theme. Would be amazing.

Mason01 wrote:
JimmyFraska wrote:In my head, when I see Bane, I see a lot of greys. And with the new prospect of snow, I think it supports it even more.
I agree (is snow actually confirmed or is it just those NYC shots?), but I'd also like to see some bright whites in there too, a sort of bright, black and white theme. Would be amazing.
And different from the previous films, which is what I want more than anything. I want each part to be unique.

Honestly, I could see the vilm having a very black/white approach in terms of hues. Some scenes may break out of that, but at this point... I'm thinking it'll be a very dark film, and black and white will be the main focus, maybe some green sometimes. Nolan's not really done green yet, so that would be really interesting, honestly.

Vader182 wrote:Honestly, I could see the vilm having a very black/white approach in terms of hues. Some scenes may break out of that, but at this point... I'm thinking it'll be a very dark film, and black and white will be the main focus, maybe some green sometimes. Nolan's not really done green yet, so that would be really interesting, honestly.
Nolan is green color blind, so maybe that could relate to why he doesn't use much green as themes in his films. I'd love to see a much darker tone to this film. Well, I think most of the film will take place at night. I can't imagine Bane and Catwoman in the light, just sticking to the shadows.

Mason01 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Honestly, I could see the vilm having a very black/white approach in terms of hues. Some scenes may break out of that, but at this point... I'm thinking it'll be a very dark film, and black and white will be the main focus, maybe some green sometimes. Nolan's not really done green yet, so that would be really interesting, honestly.
Nolan is green color blind, so maybe that could relate to why he doesn't use much green as themes in his films. I'd love to see a much darker tone to this film. Well, I think most of the film will take place at night. I can't imagine Bane and Catwoman in the light, just sticking to the shadows.
Yeah but he's also red colorblind and he's used loads of that in Inception and so on... I wonder how the guy does it. I mean, I realize he doesn't do everything, but he certainly tries to oversee every step of the production.

Vader182 wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Yeah but he's also red colorblind and he's used loads of that in Inception and so on... I wonder how the guy does it. I mean, I realize he doesn't do everything, but he certainly tries to oversee every step of the production.
Hmm yeah, I remember also Batman Begins having red in it's title, so I suppose nothings impossible. I'm sure Nolan will deliver the third and final Batman film just the way he did previously. He'll pull it off for sure. :thumbup:

Mason01 wrote:
Oh god just the thought of a black and white gotham is amazing. Imagine the beautiful shots they could get with batman in contrast with the snow

solo2001 wrote:In my mind i've pictured it as a red scheme, but I dono how that'd translate to the screen,
Now I remember why I was thinking that...

Ahh, the 90's. *sigh*

solo2001 wrote:
solo2001 wrote:In my mind i've pictured it as a red scheme, but I dono how that'd translate to the screen,
Now I remember why I was thinking that...

Ahh, the 90's. *sigh*
What a great, great series.