Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Maybe it'll be a character like Nicky Katt portrayed. You know the guy riding shotgun during the chase scene.

It's a damn shame that Dwight Yoakam passed on "TDK," possibly "TDKR"?

Redsmile wrote:I see him being some type of cop or assistant DA. Both of them are dead so there gonna need some new ones lol.
WAIT - Did Ramirez die in The Dark Knight???

TauHeel05 wrote:Maybe it'll be a character like Nicky Katt portrayed. You know the guy riding shotgun during the chase scene.

Yoakam passed on TDK? lol damn! That seems like someone Nolan would try and get for a smaller role.
Say Girl

Rukia wrote:I worry about the cast becoming bloated with too many stars. I like JGL, but if this is a small part... they should cast an unknown.
Not compared to BB and TDK. Between them they had a number of stars recognized from either film or television:

Christian Bale
Michael Caine
Gary Oldman
Morgan Freeman
Liam Neeson
Ken Watanabe
Katie Holmes
Maggie Gylenhall
Aaron Eckhart
Cillian Murphy
Heath Ledger
Tom Wilkinson
Eric Roberts
Rutger Hauer
Nestor Carbonell
Anthony Michael Hall

talli wrote:
Rukia wrote:JGL will temporarily become the new Batman after Bane breaks Bruce Wayne's back.

you mean Azrael? I think thatll officially turn TDKR into spiderman 3
If the script is based off of Knightfall (theory) then it would make sense.

Nolan is a better director than Raimi. I don't worry about him putting too many characters into the film.

Redsmile wrote:
TauHeel05 wrote:Maybe it'll be a character like Nicky Katt portrayed. You know the guy riding shotgun during the chase scene.

Yoakam passed on TDK? lol damn! That seems like someone Nolan would try and get for a smaller role.
Yeah, I think he was supposed to play Det. Stephens. He's such a great actor. Here's to hoping...

Nolan always said that he liked how the Superman films cast these huge stars, making the films seem really "big."
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Who the heck is Dwight Yoakam.

Strange and Batman's replacement would be enormous FAILS in my book.

chee wrote:

Who the heck is Dwight Yoakam.

hahahahahaha no way!!!!

and yes no strange or batman replacement. Besides JGL couldn't pull those roles off unless he grew a foot taller lol.
Say Girl