Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Maybe Chris has been toying with are minds and JGL will actually be the Riddler and the main villian with Bane as more a side villian. I always thought JGl would be a great Riddler.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Maybe Chris has been toying with are minds and JGL will actually be the Riddler and the main villian with Bane as more a side villian. I always thought JGl would be a great Riddler.
Tom needs to have a lot more screen time than JGL. Tom stole the show in "Inception."

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Maybe Chris has been toying with are minds and JGL will actually be the Riddler and the main villian with Bane as more a side villian. I always thought JGl would be a great Riddler.
Nolan said no Riddler so there won't be a Riddler. Nolan doesn't lower himself to lying to trick people. lol
Say Girl

Yeah, sure man. :roll:

Crazy Eight wrote:
Yeah, sure man. :roll:
No need to be a jerk about it. I don't think it will happen at all but i do think JGL would make a great Riddler.

Please read this: I think I'm onto something.

What if he plays a detective chasing batman clearly with the notion batman is this evil twisted figure who needs to be stopped, so in that sense he's a villain, but really only an antagonist, as he's actually a good guy who thinks he's doing good for the city.

JGL included or not (I HOPE), this would be a fascinating dynamic that I truly hope Nolan would explore, it's really in his vein of characters/narratives too.

Thoughts anyone?

JRM
:o That is all.

Vader182 wrote:Please read this: I think I'm onto something.

What if he plays a detective chasing batman clearly with the notion batman is this evil twisted figure who needs to be stopped, so in that sense he's a villain, but really only an antagonist, as he's actually a good guy who thinks he's doing good for the city.

JGL included or not (I HOPE), this would be a fascinating dynamic that I truly hope Nolan would explore, it's really in his vein of characters/narratives too.

Thoughts anyone?

already was mentioned

talli wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Please read this: I think I'm onto something.

Thoughts anyone?

already was mentioned
I read through this (after having the idea) and didn't see that :wtf:

Where was it?

my guess is Levitt plays a young cop, and he is eventually killed by Bane/Tom Hardy.