Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Perhaps the stuff in England are all the test shoots etc etc and maybe Tom has already done his.

They probably are starting in england but the production offices are in NY. So maybe Tom is meeting with Nolan or wardrobe to discuss character and read the script.

I spoke to someone working on wettest county who said Tom finished and flew to NY to start working on the film

Its funny how we are talking about Tom Hardy in a JGL thread :problem: :lol: :lol:

talli wrote:They probably are starting in england but the production offices are in NY. So maybe Tom is meeting with Nolan or wardrobe to discuss character and read the script.

I spoke to someone working on wettest county who said Tom finished and flew to NY to start working on the film
Things are starting to really heat up here...

talli wrote:I spoke to someone working on wettest county who said Tom finished and flew to NY to start working on the film
Who is your source?

he is the source. :D

Z. Cobb wrote:he is the source. :D
He is hot. 8-) :JGLface: ;)

MaJESSticChick wrote:
uhhhhhh what??? :shifty: :?

Z. Cobb wrote:
MaJESSticChick wrote:
uhhhhhh what??? :shifty: :?
Tom Hardy... the source of that info... he is hot. Just speakin the truth. :twothumbsup: :modesty:

OOOOHHHHH i thought you were talking about Film Fanatic... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my bad :facepalm: :facepalm: