Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Inceptic wrote:After watching that Godfather clip, I'm excited about this character and his casting.
+1
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I don't even know what to say. Terrifc news. Love JGL 8-) .

Tons of actors play their characters with a slight effeminate tone, makes them much more singular and interesting. Something that's interesting to note is that in asian cinema, and in asian anime in particular, women are often portrayed as either being overly sexual, or overly masculine, or both, and a good 'villain' or 'hero' is often effeminate to us in the West. Food for thought.

Crazy Eight wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, NolanFan's has now has official crowned "Balefan" as the NFI CHAMPION :goNF: (NolanFans Idiot Champion). Congratulations! You dethroned RIFA who earned the title earlier today; that was a short rein. Your competition is tough on this forum, so let's see how long you can keep the title!

:goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF: :goNF:
Urm...read all the pages concerning this NFI thing. Looks like this might start shit up even though it looks like a joke.

Agreeing with Teddy, you should cut this out. Ignore them instead of insulting them.

Proud to be Nolan Fan Idiot :geek:

JUSTIN time wrote:
I see the villain development being:

1. Selina Kyle/Catwoman
Having with the most her character development along with being Bruce's love interest means she needs the most.

2. Bane
Having just a little bit less than Selina Kyle/Catwoman Showing his intellect, brawn, background, and why he is after Batman.

3. Alberto Falcone
Having the least amount, which will probably be a little bit more than his father, had in Batman Begins.

And I don't see the League of shadows showing up. If they were going to attack they would have done it right after the events of Batman Begins when Bruce was most vulnerable.
allstarr55js wrote
What about Marion?
Jonas Agersø wrote
Batman just kicked their asses in Batman Begins, how should they show up the day after with no leader, no purpose, and no man power. And how was Batman weak after BB? I though he was as strong as ever at that point.
At allstar55js
What about her? At this point her being in the movie is just a rumor. And if she is cast I am sure she won't be Talia. The only way Talia could be in this movie is if Nolan cuts out a lot of character development. The only roles open in my opinion are small characters that have very few lines.

At Jonas Agersø
I wasn't saying batman was weak but I was saying that they wait to long and allowed him to further fortify himself to a point that a small assualt will no longer work. And it wouldn't of been hard to have mounted another attack someone could eaisly have stepped up to be a leader. I think the league is done with him.

In TDKR I expect that Bruce will have the Batcave completely set up and that gives him a place to defend himself. If they did show up again how do you expect them to work? Realistically they would show up with a lot of people that try to kill him. Nolan is not trying to make crazy action movies, I think he is trying to tell a story of a man (Bruce Wayne) and how he comes to be the protector of a city and the people in it.

So if the league were in the movie it would be just like Begins, having a small group of ninjas that are defeated by Batman one by one. The league by itself brings nothing new to the movie or to Bruce Wayne’s development.

At allstar55js
What about her? At this point her being in the movie is just a rumor. And if she is cast I am sure she won't be Talia. The only way Talia could be in this movie is if Nolan cuts out a lot of character development. The only roles open in my opinion are small characters that have very few lines.
Yes whether she is in the film is up in the air for sure but with her being in talks we know there must be another female role that has to be accounted for.

Urm...read all the pages concerning this NFI thing. Looks like this might start shit up even though it looks like a joke.

Agreeing with Teddy, you should cut this out. Ignore them instead of insulting them.
BUT MOOOOOMMMMM!

People like it and the champion's roll with it... I don't see the problem. :think:

m4st4 wrote:
Also, when you're playing a straight character its a quick way to make your character interesting if you give them an underlying homosexual tone. Look at Eames and Arthur, there's an immediate chemistry between them.
Talli, are you gay? Just asking.

not one bit

pog likes to have meaningless arguments way too much...need to cut that shit out

BUT MOOOOOMMMMM!

People like it and the champion's roll with it... I don't see the problem.
That post by chee should secure her a nomination. ;)

pog likes to have meaningless arguments way too much...need to cut that shit out
+1 so annoying.