Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Are you kidding me?! Nolan only cares about one project at a time. Inception was his passion project. To think he made casting decisions because he wanted to audition actors for TDKR is absurd. Nolan picked the best actors for the respective roles in Inception. At that point, he could have cared less about TDKR. Inception was his main focus. Period.
Do not worry about talli he always jumps to dumb conclusions. Juno Temples role is probably like one or two scenes. I guess he replaced Leonardo Dicaprio for obvious reasons as well.

allstarr55js wrote:
Are you kidding me?! Nolan only cares about one project at a time. Inception was his passion project. To think he made casting decisions because he wanted to audition actors for TDKR is absurd. Nolan picked the best actors for the respective roles in Inception. At that point, he could have cared less about TDKR. Inception was his main focus. Period.
Do not worry about talli he always jumps to dumb conclusions. Juno Temples role is probably like one or two scenes. I guess he replaced Leonardo Dicaprio for obvious reasons as well.
Sometimes I think Talli was dropped a few times as a baby...on his head.

allstarr55js wrote:

well leonardo had a central part with a well developed character

everybody else had shallow parts, undeveloped characters...and i recall Tom saying that Nolan told him to pretty much just play himself.

sally, you're naive....just cause a person says something doesnt mean they're telling you the truth

Talli I guarantee when Nolan casted the roles for Inception he barely even knew what he was doing with the story for TDKR let alone casting.

allstarr55js wrote:Talli I guarantee when Nolan casted the roles for Inception he barely even knew what he was doing with the story for TDKR let alone casting.
Don't bother, talli is just trolling (as usual)
@sammyjankis88

the theory that Inception was an audition for TDKR seems to hold more and more weight
Talli, you've been pulling those weights in your local gym maybe too much lately haven't you?

allstarr55js wrote:Talli I guarantee when Nolan casted the roles for Inception he barely even knew what he was doing with the story for TDKR let alone casting.
"casted" That right there proves your lack of intelligence to everybody.

you dont have any credibility to guarantee anything on nolan's behalf

It just seems likely, I believe in an interview he stated he was working on a story for TDKR with Goyer after Inception was done shooting.

sallygucha wrote:Sometimes I think Talli was dropped a few times as a baby...on his head.
sallygucha wrote:"casted" That right there proves your lack of intelligence to everybody.
Seriously? You've been walking a thin line ever since we found you out and you're going back to insulting other members? Buh-bye.