Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
He has to be either Alberto Falcone or Black Mask. I just have a feeling he's going to be tied to the mob somehow.

GunRanger wrote:He has to be either Alberto Falcone or Black Mask. I just have a feeling he's going to be tied to the mob somehow.
+1

It better. :JGLface:

Super moon + JGL's role reveal tonight = :twothumbsup:

Batman-News.com wrote:Update from Variety's Jeff Sneider... looks like JGL's role will be revealed tonight!
http://twitter.com/#!/TheInSneider/stat ... 0948427776
Everyone sit tight. Still need to make a couple more calls and give WARNER BROS. a heads-up before posting JGL's role in DARK KNIGHT RISES.
OMG!OMG!OMG! FINALLY........ :D :D :D

lol i have a feeling he wont be able to report it

the theory that Inception was an audition for TDKR seems to hold more and more weight

seems like Chris was trying to find the best crop of actors necessary to pull off a perfect last piece of the story

Hardy
Cotillard
JGL
Ellen Page (replaced by Juno Temple for obvious reasons)

The casting manager gives poor advice to Mr. Nolan.

Batman-News.com wrote:Update from Variety's Jeff Sneider... looks like JGL's role will be revealed tonight!
http://twitter.com/#!/TheInSneider/stat ... 0948427776
Everyone sit tight. Still need to make a couple more calls and give WARNER BROS. a heads-up before posting JGL's role in DARK KNIGHT RISES.
Hmmm I wonder if it is official.

talli wrote:lol i have a feeling he wont be able to report it

the theory that Inception was an audition for TDKR seems to hold more and more weight

seems like Chris was trying to find the best crop of actors necessary to pull off a perfect last piece of the story

Hardy
Cotillard
JGL
Ellen Page (replaced by Juno Temple for obvious reasons)
Are you kidding me?! Nolan only cares about one project at a time. Inception was his passion project. To think he made casting decisions because he wanted to audition actors for TDKR is absurd. Nolan picked the best actors for the respective roles in Inception. At that point, he could have cared less about TDKR. Inception was his main focus. Period.