Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:
DreamArchitect wrote:A lot of people on tumblr are saying this has been confirmed. Is this legit?
Go back and read through the thread. This story only came from one place, all the other sites have presumably just reposted the original story citing Deadline as the source, which only said he's in talks.

That said, it's likely true since WB hasn't said it's false, which I'd imagine they would have since every single major film site on the internet + IGN and a couple big ones have posted about this all to wide acclaim, so WB would want to do some damage control before everyone got too excited.
I did. And I know it has come from one place. But everybody just sounded serious. Don't you hate how the article twisted the words to become what it is not? LOL. Anyway, a lot of people said Nolan confirmed it. And it wasn't in the article. Probably some hardcore fans of Nolan made it up.

1. If Deadline reports it its true

2. Some other blogs like (firstshowing and slashfilm) posted the Deadline article and added that they confirmed with their own sources that JGL will indeed appear in the film....those are the only 2 blogs who I trust as they always make sure to post credible information and point out to the readers when they are only speculating possibilities.

Deadline, /film, etc. are NOT 100% crediible sources. They have been proven to be wrong several times.

The most credible online site is Comingsoon.net. If CS confirms it, then I'll know its real.

apw
Deadline is a credible site.

/Film, Firstshowing and Coming Soon aren't all that credible. They just repost stuff from other blogs more often than not.

Actually, Tapion, Deadline is pretty much the most credible website for film news. Its editor-in-chief, Nikki Finke, is hugely influential in Hollywood, and the number of exclusives they break is staggering. They're far above others like /Film and Comingsoon.

Comingsoon more credible than deadline? Don't make me laugh

talli wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:I think now that this was announced the RW rumor is done. JGL AS HUGO!!!!!

come on man...he's too young, and too small
and all those actors playing Hobbits in Lord of the Rings were too tall right? Do you know how movies are made? C'mon!

indiefilmconnor wrote:
talli wrote:

come on man...he's too young, and too small
and all those actors playing Hobbits in Lord of the Rings were too tall right? Do you know how movies are made? C'mon!
He's not a good fit for the role

has anyone here thrown out the idea of JGL playing Jermiah Arkham? or maybe a young up-and-coming detective named Harvey Bullock

How about an ambitious up and coming crime finger in Alberto Falcone