Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yes way. :batface:

I'm not a fan of the Batman replacement thing because I wanna see Batman. The real Batman. Not some phoney.

He was a country singer back before it was horrible. He was also the main baddy in seven. He's in both the Crank films as well. Oh oh he was in Sling Blade as well. He was the guy Billy killed at the end.
Say Girl

Cilogy wrote:I guess he will play a detective or something.
This. Either on Gordon's force and/or one of the main detectives in pursuit of Batman.

Yoakam is great. Believe me. He turned down two roles...Wuertz and the Bank Manager. :oldmanface:

I'd love to see him in TDKR.

Redsmile wrote:
chee wrote:
Do not want. Do not want.
lol he's ugly so he can't be in the film? And really it sounds like someone Nolan would cast in a small role.
lol, I'm joking. Don't know why anyone would turn down a role.

TauHeel05 wrote:Yoakam is great. Believe me. He turned down two roles...Wuertz and the Bank Manager. :oldmanface:

I'd love to see him in TDKR.
I forget the actor's name, but I liked the dude from Prison Break as the Bank Manager.

JGL looks so young its hard to imagine him in any well known character part from Batman