Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I guess he will play a detective or something.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

For the love of God...do not let him be Dick Grayson or Robin.

talli wrote:
DreamArchitect wrote:He probably won't be a villain. I can imagine him in a smaller role though. Like a cop working with Sirius Black (FORGOT THE ACTORS NAME!) There seems to be too many villains though. BUT I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!! EEP!
:JGLface:

you forgot Gary oldman's name? :shock: what generation are you from
Yeah I remembered after I wrote the post. I was so filled with excitement I forgot lots of things. :think:

I can definitely envision Levitt as a new cop on Gordon's task force; that'd be pretty cool. But I can't really see him as a villain.
For the love of God...do not let him be Dick Grayson or Robin.
Don't worry, both Nolan and Bale have been crystal clear on how they feel about Robin/Grayson.

Rukia wrote:I worry about the cast becoming bloated with too many stars. I like JGL, but if this is a small part... they should cast an unknown.

um no

Nolan loves ensembles. Plus he likes to work with people he knows and trust. It's clear him and JGL have great respect for each other so this is someone of a no brainer.

I see him being some type of cop or assistant DA. Both of them are dead so there gonna need some new ones lol.

And he's not going to be the joker or robin... Nolan has already said no to both of these and he's never gone back on his word. :JGLface:
Say Girl

JGL will temporarily become the new Batman after Bane breaks Bruce Wayne's back.

Rukia wrote:JGL will temporarily become the new Batman after Bane breaks Bruce Wayne's back.

you mean Azrael? I think thatll officially turn TDKR into spiderman 3

talli wrote: so if Nolan looked at JGL for his most critically acclaimed role, it would be Brick, wouldnt it? where he played a detective.....so its a reasonable belief that he may be playing the same here...a detective trying to figure out Batman's identity
Uh, wasn't his most critically acclaimed role in Mysterious Skin? LOL. Batman's prostitute perhaps? LOL JKS! Just want to correct - his most critically acclaimed role RELATIVE to the Batman franchise.

Damn what a cast!
{=}

I just read an article saying JGL could be playing Hugo but i dont see that at all.