bdkreviews talked to Wally Pfister about TDKR (audio)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Do I really need to give you the definition of non-linear again yes it is fact. I can't take anymore of your babble I'm going to throw up.

LMAO. Hilarious response.

Back on topic everyone LOL...

Wally really just pumped up my hype for this film. I personally don't know how they will top TDK, but with him saying that "dude, it's a perfect trilogy" and sounding genuinely excited about how excellent the screenplay is, Chris might have actually done the near impossible: top himself yet again.

For most other directors, topping "The Dark Knight" would be nearly impossible. But Nolan did with "Inception" (IMO). Can he somehow pull off the unthinkable and top not only TDK, but Inception as well? Geez... if he does, Nolan officially becomes God reincarnated on Earth :oldmanface:

I really appreciate Wally pumping us up, but he is also making the wait SO MUCH WORSE!!! I'm going to be a college grad and a year into my career by the time it comes out, seems like soooo far away.

TotemCheck21 wrote:Back on topic everyone LOL...

Wally really just pumped up my hype for this film. I personally don't know how they will top TDK, but with him saying that "dude, it's a perfect trilogy" and sounding genuinely excited about how excellent the screenplay is, Chris might have actually done the near impossible: top himself yet again.

For most other directors, topping "The Dark Knight" would be nearly impossible. But Nolan did with "Inception" (IMO). Can he somehow pull off the unthinkable and top not only TDK, but Inception as well? Geez... if he does, Nolan officially becomes God reincarnated on Earth :oldmanface:

I really appreciate Wally pumping us up, but he is also making the wait SO MUCH WORSE!!! I'm going to be a college grad and a year into my career by the time it comes out, seems like soooo far away.
I think he's going to do that. It's going to be insane.