First Trailer Prediction's

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
needs some dialogue help, but thats actually a pretty good little concept :)

EnzoTheBaker wrote:I expect another series of voiceovers. Maybe something like this:

Alfred - "Master Wayne, you once told me that you became Batman because as a symbol, he could be everlasting. As a symbol, he couldn't be destroyed. But you can be, sir."

Bruce - "I can't be. The city still needs me."

Bane- "The Batman is Gotham. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, then I could kill him. But that wouldn't be enough. The symbol could still live. No, I won't kill him. I will break him."

Alfred - "And what will you do on the day when you can't be there? What happens when Batman is needed, but Bruce Wayne is lying on in some gutter?"

Catwoman - "That's the rule, isn't it? You can never quit. Never let them see you afraid. Never let them see you hurt. Above all, never let them see you broken. It's such a waste when pretty things get broken."

Bruce- "I do what I always do when I fall. I pick myself back up."

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Bane´s quotation is very good! I think he will discover Batman´s true idetity to destroy the symbol.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:I expect another series of voiceovers. Maybe something like this:

Alfred - "Master Wayne, you once told me that you became Batman because as a symbol, he could be everlasting. As a symbol, he couldn't be destroyed. But you can be, sir."

Bane- "The Batman is Gotham. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, then I could kill him. But that wouldn't be enough. The symbol could still live. No, I won't kill him. I will break him."

Alfred - "And what will you do on the day when you can't be there? What happens when Batman is needed, but Bruce Wayne is lying on in some gutter?"

Catwoman - "That's the rule, isn't it? You can never quit. Never let them see you afraid. Never let them see you hurt. Above all, never let them see you broken. It's such a waste when pretty things get broken."

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
hmm not bad, not bad at all... well played sir... :clap:

Whatever the teaser and trailers are, one thing is for sure: Nolan has yet to deliver a bad trailer. All of them, ALL OF THEM have been masterpieces.

No "meow"s. I fookin' hate that.

Bob
Everything is dark.
A lot of rumbling, the sound of city and few screams.
In all that noise we here Gordon yelling "He's gone, he's gone"
Then everything turns silent.
After few moments Zimmer's final Batman theme starts playing.
Out of dakness rises a bat signal untill it covers entire screen.
Then titels appears
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Zimmer's theme stops.

People are pissed and they are yelling "we want more" :D

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Oh no! Fan alert! Get ready for the cheese! LOL!

chee wrote:No "meow"s. I fookin' hate that.
Alfred: "Mr. Wayne, Just remember one thing. Don't get scratched."

JRM
BatMotor wrote: One thing i almost 'am sure of is that we will see a black screen first and only hear "MEOW!!!" and then we will see CatWoman's eyes.
I love Nolan fans' creativity. :lol:

I seriously doubt we'll hear any meows in the first teaser, but I'd definitely like to hear something about "breaking the bat".