Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Image
Bane: "I...drink...your...milkshake!!!"

Said this before but I can't wait to see Bane and Bruce throw the fuck down. I love the pic of Bane where he has his arms thrown out. You can tell he is talking major shit to Bruce... prob something like "So this is the legendary Batman?" Then it's gonna be fucking amazing when Bruce comes back to lay the smack down.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Said this before but I can't wait to see Bane and Bruce throw the fuck down. I love the pic of Bane where he has his arms thrown out. You can tell he is talking major shit to Bruce... prob something like "So this is the legendary Batman?" Then it's gonna be fucking amazing when Bruce comes back to lay the smack down.
cue... Hans Zimmer.

Words do not decribe just how pumped I am. I'm sure by the end of the film I will have shed a tear or two.
Say Girl

to bad i wont get to see the dark knight rises :(

Mattman wrote:to bad i wont get to see the dark knight rises :(
Are you going to die or lose your eye sight before it comes out?
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law
Redsmile wrote:
Mattman wrote:to bad i wont get to see the dark knight rises :(
Are you going to die or lose your eye sight before it comes out?
See his pointless thread

Naw
Say Girl

I can already see from the prologue and the trailer that I really like what Nolan and Tom have done with Bane. And I am looking forward to more. I do still have one concern though and if it's not part of his character I'll understand that Nolan never felt it would serve the story and that's ok.

In the comics there are times I feel sympathetic for Bane's character. He was a boy born into unimaginable conditions. It's no wonder he turned out the way he did. Bane is a ruthless monster but every so often you get a glimpse of a man that want's redemption, a glimpse of that little boy just longing for his mother and looking to reconcile with his lost father. His fears and insecurities are qualities of his character that keep me interested in him. And I hope to see something of that in Nolan's creation.
He's also very weak when it comes to his love for Talia and I'm interested to see his relationship with her in the film and how that is handled.

anonymity wrote:I can already see from the prologue and the trailer that I really like what Nolan and Tom have done with Bane. And I am looking forward to more. I do still have one concern though and if it's not part of his character I'll understand that Nolan never felt it would serve the story and that's ok.

In the comics there are times I feel sympathetic for Bane's character. He was a boy born into unimaginable conditions. It's no wonder he turned out the way he did. Bane is a ruthless monster but every so often you get a glimpse of a man that want's redemption, a glimpse of that little boy just longing for his mother and looking to reconcile with his lost father. His fears and insecurities are qualities of his character that keep me interested in him. And I hope to see something of that in Nolan's creation.
He's also very weak when it comes to his love for Talia and I'm interested to see his relationship with her in the film and how that is handled.
Way I see it he's a sympathetic character or not

Im placing my currency on NO. He's just a poo head throughout, and his backstory will fit in with Ras and serve its purpose.
Sigs???